CHAPTER 1

LUNCH

CHAPTER 1

The bell rings and everyone is gathering their things so they can head to lunch. Layla puts her laptop in her green and black Michael Kor bag and heads out the door and goes to her locker to put her things away.

Layla pulls her laptop out her bag along with her books so she would not be carrying a heavy load she closes her locker and jumps and drops her bag because she was not expecting anyone to be standing there. When she looks up she wish what she saw wasn't standing there.

Layla sighs then rolls her eyes at Chad's presence as she bends down to pick up her bag. Chads take a step back so he can get a good view of Layla's plump booty. She catches on and mentally punches him because he is such a perverted asshole.

He takes off his sunglasses with his left hand and bites on his index finger on his right imagining all the things he could do to her beautiful body, he's really hoping he can get in the panties for prom, but first his plan must go through...... Then says

" Hello beautiful."
" I have a name Chad." says Layla as she roles her eyes locks up her locker and begins to walk away from Chad and towards the Cafeteria.

" Layla...... Wait up!!! ..... I need to ask you something?"

" What is it Chad?" Asked Layla.

" I was wondering if you could be my date to the prom?" Asked Chad

" Are you serious?" Asked Layla looking a little caught off guard.

" Yes .... Im serious." replied Chad.

" Why do you want me to go with you. You are the point guard of the basketball team why are you asking me of all people?" Layla asked suspiciously.

" Yeah ..... I am the point guard and I know I could probabLy go with anyone but I don't want just anyone ... .. I only want to go with you beautiful..."

Layla saw Nyra walking up and she did not want to embarrass Chad so she quickly replied,

" Thank you for the offer Chad but to be totally honest I don't even want to attend prom..... Believe it or not partying is not my scene.... But thanks for asking......." Smiled Layla as she walked away.

"Hey sis." Layla said to Nyra as she hugged her and did their signature Paris air kiss.

" Hey Boo...... What was that about?" Asked Nyra as she looked back at Chad then back at Layla.

" Nothing..." Replied Layla.
She didn't want to fill Nyra in on it because if Nyra knew Chad wanted to take her to prom she would never hear the end of it.. ...

As they walked away to the cafeteria Chad heads to Lance, he's his basketball bro and Layla's twin, He can talk her into anything, well he hopes he can. He finds Lance and Alley talking and boo loving at Lance locker but when Alley notices Chad's presence, anger takes over and her stomach churns at the sight of him.

How could such a handsome talented guy be such a jerk and ruin lives.

"Hey baby I'm gonna go ahead to lunch I'll catch up with you later" said Alley.

"Ok sexy, give me my lips first" said L

She kisses him with so much passion. She is secretly praying that the horror she has to endure will never be found out, or she will lose him forever. She walks off as Lance turns his attention to the homie Chad.

"What up, my nigga??? I need a huge favor from you." Chad says.

L Sighs then says " What now???"