new beginning

*SMUT AHEAD*

REY'S POV

I stepped onto the soft uneven soil, my legs quickly adjusting to it's delicate balance. The air, oh the air was so fresh, the ground was so green and the trees were unbelievably tall.

I sucked in another breath of the sweet yet fresh air, filling my lungs with it's gentle cool. I closed my eyes as a felt the force float around me, as if it was leading me on my way.

I was in a peaceful trance, I never would've snapped out of it if it wasn't for the warm palm that placed itself on the small of my back, gently tracing a pattern. I turned to look at my sweet, cunning man. His once harsh, dark eyes now sit with a softer shade of brown.

"What?" He asked softly, recognising my eyes scanning his. "Nothing, I'm just admiring your softer eyes," I spoke with a fond smile on my face. He chuckled at my response and took hold of my hand and led my towards the enormous trees.

The soil moved beneath our feet, as it the world was moving with us, with every step we took. The soft breeze slightly moved Ren's hair. We were surrounded by trees that looked as if they were almost touching the clouds, a bright green moss wrapping around the trunks.

Ren and I walked through the forest until we came to a halt at a big, crystal like lake, the water looked as if it was begging us to jump in. I gave Ren a devilish look out the corner of my eyes, my lips curving into a smile that matched. I dropped my saber as I started taking off my new, gorgeous outfit that had only recently been modified for me. I was left standing in short leggings and a black crop top that I wear under my outfit.

I laughed to myself before running off and throwing myself into the glistening water, the slight chill was enough to send shivers down my spine. I look straight ahead to see Ren's pale, scar covered, muscular arms making their way into the water.

I raced away from the approaching man, hoping to out swim him but growing up on Jakku really tested my poor swimming abilities, before I could get away my arms had already given up, so I just waded in the water, taking everything in when suddenly someone pushed me up into the air, making me do a half somersault then land on my face.

I whipped myself around go see Ren there absolutely loosing it, I don't think I have ever seen someone laugh this hard in my entire life. I took this second of him being unaware of his surroundings to splash water into his face. The look on his face was unforgettable.

I quickly swam back to where we jumped in, hoping to get a lead. This time I actually did. I jumped out and ran into the forest, leaving my stuff behind but no caring cause he was hot on my tail. I turn to look at him and in this second I trip on the root of a tree falling into my bum, pulling Ren down with me.

Our noses touched as we laughed, God he looked good when we is serious but he looks even better when he's happy. Our lips graze as we laugh and breathe heavily, but before I could let either of us catch our breath, I lean up and smash our lips together.

The kiss was rough, eager, but at the same time, soft sensual and maybe even a little remorseful. By the way he pulls me closer to him, and the way he subtly bites on my bottom lip, I knew he wants more. I let our tongues entwine together, and with the miraculous mixed flavours of passion and lust, it feels as if nothing in the world mattered anymore. I could continue kissing him like this forever, but air was demanding.

I don't have time to adjust my breathing as his lips quickly attach on my jaw, prepping kisses up to my ear softly biting on some areas as he makes his way down to my collarbone. His lips feel warm and blissful against my cool skin as I battle incredible urges to release loud moans.

His lips never left my skin as he continues his journey down the valley of my breasts and unto my abdomen. The sudden bold glide of his warm tongue, just on top of the damp spot where I needed him the most, allowed a loud moan of pleasure escape my lips, and Ren abruptly halts and tenses up.

But before I could ask what was wrong, slender fingers slide themselves into my pants and began gently rubbing at the moist sensitive skin. We were both panting messes. I pull him even closer, wrapping my arms around his neck, making him grunt each time my hands tug on his soft hair.

He gently strokes up and down in slow, circular motions that it almost became unbearable for me to handle. I knew I was close, and I needed him more than ever.

"Ren," I pant quietly and desperately, "please."

And just like that, he slides a long slender finger inside of me making me almost yelp at the sudden sensation. He increases his pressure and his speed adding another finger inside, hungrily attacking my lips and neck at the same time while I let very loud moans escape through my lips.

"Ren, i- im close." I moan,

"Come on baby, come on." He grunts,

And just like that, my hips twitch and my toes curl as an intense warmth flood through the sensitive area and all throughout the pit of my stomach. Still hovering on top of me, he pulls out his finger and slowly brings it to his mouth, licking it off clean as his once warm eyes, now almost black, stare into mine making goosebumps appear on my skin.

"You're beautiful," he whispers, as he pecked my lips once more before settling back onto the soft grass beside me, and pulled me close.

I remain silent, still trying to catch my breath, blushing hard at the events that just occurred, and cuddled closer to the body next to me as fatigue washed over us both.

————————————————————

finally.

This was a collaboration with my very articulate friend who was kind enough to write the smut cause my skills suck lmao 😂

so here you go, 7 months in the making (not really) but I hope it's worth it

(This chapter makes me uncomfortable 😂)