welcome

KYLO REN POV

Did that really just happen? Did I just seduce her to the dark side? Well I wouldn't call it seducing, something more like convincing her to join me. I promise one thing, I will protect her from Supreme Leader Snoke, she will never have to suffer the pain I went through while under his guidance, the restlessness nights while I writhed in pain from what he did, if I got something wrong or failed a task he would punish me until I was on the floor begging for him to stop. I would not be able to live with myself if that happened to her.

Speaking of her, she stands before me now with her head bowed, I can sense the fear radiating off her. "It's okay. Everything is going to be fine. You're going to be fine." She looked up at me with a glint of hope in her eyes, a small smile now planted on her face. I gently took hold of her wrist despite the urge to hold her hand and started guiding her out of the forest. Once we reached the edge of the trees, we looked around at all the destruction caused by my ships, I looked down at her and studied her face, she was a bit shocked at the damage but she got over it quickly. We started walking towards my shuttle but we were stopped by shouting.

"REY!! REY RUN!" "GET OUT OF HERE REY!""WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! RUN!" There were four people shouting her name, the resistance pilot, the traitor and two older people who I recognise. I don't say anything as I release my hold of Rey's wrist. She doesn't say anything to them, all she does is shake her head in disgust and made her way into my shuttle without me telling her so. They continue shouting to her but the traitor turns his anger to me, "You. You monster. What have you done to her. I will kill you!" His threats mean nothing to me, "bring them back to the ship" I tell the storm troopers surrounding them.

Once I entered the shuttle I see Rey sitting on the floor staring straight ahead, "they mean nothing to me anymore, they lied straight to my face without thinking twice and not considering my feelings." I could feel how betrayed she felt, I know what it's like having someone close lie to you, it destroys you. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "so, what now?" "Now we will go back to the star destroyer while the new Starkiller is being built and I will show you around and then you will eat dinner because I've been hearing your stomach growling for the past hour." She let out a small laugh as she looks down to her stomach. "Why haven't you taken your mask off yet?" She asked me curiously, "I don't take it off often," I told her and her face dropped a bit. We feel the shuttle land and we make our way off.

Once we stepped off I could see her looking around in astonishment at all the ships and people walking around. "C'mon, should we go and have dinner first?" She nodded her head in agreement to my words. I started walking towards the meal room, Rey walking right next to me. We entered a large room full of unmasked storm troopers and I noticed Rey looking at them all, "this room and their dormitory are then only places they can take off their masks without authority." She nodded her head signalling that she understood. We walked towards the back of the room where the food is served, "sit here" I tell her when we reach the table closest to the serving area and I go and get two trays of food, one for each of us. When I turn I notice Hux walking towards they table where Rey is sat with her head down so I make my way over to her. Hux approaches the table as I place a tray down in front of Rey, "thank you" she says as she looks up to me but stops when she sees Hux standing before me. "Ren, care if I join you and your guest?" I can hear that tone in his voice but I nodded anyway.

I sat directly across from Rey as Hux went and got himself food. "How do you eat with the mask on?" She asked me, "well, I take it off" I told her as I chuckled. I saw a smile rise to her face as I reached to the sides of the mask and pressed two buttons that loosen the mask so I can take it off, I place it next to me and look at her while she examines my face, she has a bright smile on her face then it drops, "is that scar from me?" She asks curiously, I nod my head in agreement, "oh, I'm sorry about that" she says with a cheeky grin on her face. "Sorry? Wow Ren someone is apologising to you, it's usually the other way around," Hux spoke with a cocky grin on his face, "shut it Hux" I tell him at his snide comment as he sits down next to me me, "Rey this is General Hux, he is in charge of everything except me and now you. Hux this is Rey." I say as I somewhat introduced them. "Your the scavenger from jakku" Hux says to Rey, "was" she corrects him, "I was a scavenger, I am no longer one." With that Hux stops talking and asking questions.

I wanted to talk to Rey about her training but I could tell she was uncomfortable having Hux sit there abs examine her. I look down at her tray and noticed she has eaten everything, I put my helmet back on, stand up and grab her tray and my own, she sees me standing and realises that we are now leaving so she stands by my side. "Ren, Rey." Hux says as he nods at us, Rey and I doing the same back to him. As we're leaving the room I put our treys on a conveyor belt that's takes the trays to get washed. "How was dinner?" I ask down to her, "it was very good and filling, thank you again." She was very kind and thankful. "Now I guess I should show you to your room. This way," I say while turning left down a long hallway, "these room are for the general and the higher ranking," we turned down another hallway, "the next 9 halls are all the dormitories for the troopers."

After walking for 20 minutes we stop outside two doors opposite each other, "this one is your room," I gesture to the one on the right, "and this is mine, you are not allowed in there without me or my permission, clear?" "Yes, I understand" she tells me as I open her door. "Wow! This can't be all for me?" She asks in astonishment, "yes it's all yours. That's your bathroom, closet and bedroom." I say gesturing to 3 different doors.

REY POV

Oh my gosh! This can't all be for me. This room is huge, I enter it a take in my surroundings, it's so nice. Matte grey walls with soft black carpet, full with very nice furniture. "Thank you so much Master! For everything you have provided me with, I am truly grateful for everything." I turn and realise he has taken off his mask, he smiles back at me, "you're welcome little one." When he calls me that I swear my heart skips a beat, he chuckles at this because he can probably hear it in my mind, "good night Rey. Get some rest, you need it." With that he had left to his room.

I really needed to take a shower so I enter the bathroom and everything is matte black and white and also really fancy. I stripped out of my old tattered clothes, threw them in a hamper and stepped into the warm shower, relaxing my muscles instantly, I was in the shower for what felt like forever. When I got out I dried off and wrapped a towel around my torso at went to my closet, everything in here was black but I liked that, it was mostly tank tops and leggings for training. I opened up the top draw and found the underwear there, next I found some soft pyjamas so I put them on. I notice a empty shelf, I don't know if anything is meant to be there so I place my lightsaber there.

I exit my closet into my bedroom, a giant bed awaits me so I flop into it, ahh it's so soft. With this I fall into a deep sleep.

---------------------
How was this chapter? Please leave you thoughts in the comments.

QOTD: How many times have you Seen The Force Awakens in the cinema?
AOTD: I've seen it nine times now

Hey guys go and check out fandomsoundsinnocent they write great fanfictions