don't underestimate my power

REY'S POV

I woke up that morning to a knock at my door. "Yes?" I call out to whoever it may be. "Breakfast will be ready in the cafeteria in 5 minutes," oh just a storm trooper. I rollover to check the time, 6:10 the clock reads. I don't have enough time to shower so I jump out of bed and make my way over to my closet.

I pick out a pair of black 3/4 length leggings, a black tank top, throw on a pair of black boots and tie my hair up in a ponytail to complete my all black outfit, I decided that I won't be needing my lightsaber to cut my toast so I leave it behind. I step outside of my room into the hallway, I remember the way to the cafeteria so I start walking, it was surprisingly quicker then yesterday with Master, speaking of him I wonder where he is.

I enter the cafeteria and I feel like everyone has turned their attention to me, I look around just in case and I see at least 80 pairs of eyes staring at me so I put my head down and go and get my food. I can still feel everyone gaze on me, so I collect my tray of food and go and sit where I sat last night. Breakfast consisted of: eggs, bacon, tomato, toast and sausages, there was no way I could eat all of this. Just as I start devouring my eggs I look up and see about 4 commanders enter the room, I remember master telling me that they're not very respectful to people below them so I just continue eating, trying to ignore everyone's eyes on me.

"Who are you? Why are you sitting at this table? You shouldn't be here," I look up and see the four commanders standing in front of me, "uhm I'm Rey," I say quietly making sure not to anger them. "Well I would suggest that you move right now before something happens to you." I take this as a threat so I gather my utensils and slowly stand up, "HURRY UP AND MOVE!" One commander yells at me making me angry, now I really wish I brought my lightsaber to breakfast. I look up at him and stare him straight in the eyes, I've seen Master do this before so I try to do it myself but it doesn't seem to be working.

"Are you deaf or something? I said MOVE NOW SCUM!" Obviously this commander doesn't know who he's dealing with, rage ran through me as I stared him down again, his hands reached for his neck and he struggled for breath. It's working, I'm actually doing it. I notice that he is about to pass out so I release my force choke and look around and see everyone staring wide eyed at me. I didn't bother grabbing my tray as I stormed out of the cafeteria into the hallway, I was stomping down the hallways with anger pouring from me, passing storm troopers moved out of my way quickly after hearing about what just happened in the cafeteria.

Once I reached my room I stormed in, went straight to my closet, tore my lightsaber from the shelf it was sitting on and ignited it, I felt the need to destroy something but I wouldn't like to think of the consequences so I throw it at a nearby wall, it only leaving scorch marks.

How dare he speak to me like that, he doesn't know me, he doesn't control me! I should have killed him on the spot! I sit down against the wall as I take in my new found anger, I have never been angry like this before, I don't know where it came from. My thoughts were disrupted by a knock at the door, "your Master has requested to see you at once in the gym." They have a gym here too, what else do they have that I don't know of. I stood from the floor to go and collect my lightsaber from the other side of the room.

I exited my room into the hallway and see that there are two storm troopers waiting there, "we're here to escort you to the gym," one of them speaks, I nod my head to them. After walking for 5 or so minutes we stop outside I metal door that slides open at our presence, I walk in and look at my surroundings, there are lots of weights, treadmills and lots of other equipment. I walk to the centre of the room looking for Ren but he is nowhere to be found. "Rey," I hear a voice call to me from the back of the room so I make my was over there and I see Master standing there in a black t-shirt, long black pants and he's unmasked but I can't help but stare at his arms, they're huge and muscular.

I was cut from my gawking when his stern voice spoke, "care to explain what happened this morning in the cafeteria?" Oh no he heard about that, of course he did! "Uhm well he..." I trailed off. "Rey speak clearly and tell the truth."
"Okay, well I walked into the cafeteria and everyone was staring at me so I put my head down, went and collected my food and sat where you told me to sit yesterday. I was sitting there on my own, eating my breakfast when four commanders walked in and I remember what you said about them so I made sure not to say anything but then they approached the table and demanded to know who I was and why I was sitting there so I told them my name and I was going to tell them that I was only sitting here because it's what you said but one of the men raised his voice at me so I stood up and went to move because I didn't want to cause trouble but then he yelled at me calling me scum so I got angry at him and forced choked him. I didn't know what I was doing or how I did it but I'm very sorry Master," I told him truthfully.

"Well Rey you had all right to get angry at him for this, if it was me I would have ended him on the spot. I am very impressed with the amount of mental strength you showed with such little training." He was impressed with me? I thought he would punish me for this. Right as he went to speak again my tummy rumbled and he looked down at me, "haven't you eaten?" He asked. "I only ate a spoonful of eggs before the interruption," I was still really hungry.

"You should go and eat then, I will come with you this time." I felt instantly happier at his words. We walked out of the gym and started walking towards the cafeteria, "continue waking to the cafeteria, I just need to get dressed." Oh, I was hoping to look at his biceps all day. I continued walking back to the cafeteria, again when I entered everyone was looking at me. I cut the food line, grabbed a tray and went at sat back down at the table when I sat earlier, the same four commanders sitting there. They turned to look at me and the one that I choked stood up and began yelling at me again despite what I did to him earlier.

I was about to do the same thing again but he was already choking, by the time I looked at him he was dead on the floor. Woah I don't think I did that though. I look up and see Master standing before me, now masked with his hand raised, "don't speak to her like that if you want to live." His voice came out rough and very serious, I saw the fear in everyone's eyes as then turned away. He sat in front of me, watching me eat. "Not eating?" I ask him, "no, I have already eaten." I am very amazed at how content he is when he's talking to me. I could see people looking at my lightsaber that was hanging from the waistband of my leggings then turning away realising that I have the power to kill them just by looking at them.

I love the feeling of my newly discovered power and I could feel that Master was already very proud of my achievements and I will continue to make him proud.

-------------------
How was chapter 5? Leave comments please.

QOTD: Out of episodes 1-6 how would you personally rank them?
AOTD: 1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Return Of The Jedi
3. A New Hope
4. Revenge Of The Sith
5. Attack Of The Clones
6. The Phantom Menace