Chapter 5 [boyxboy]

Start from the beginning

That growl was not the growl I was used to. I was almost…manly. She flipped us over and takes my bottom lip into her mouth nibbling it as I open my mouth. She slips her tongue into my mouth, causing me to moan loudly and crave more. I put my hands under her shirt and go to grab her boobs, but she has no bra!! Oh hell yeah! As I go to cup her boobs she has no boob at all, so I put her nipple between my pointer and middle finger and move them back and forth. I really like boobs but too bad she tastes magnificent. She moans into my mouth causing my dick to beg for release. 

As I go to plays with her pleasure zone something in my gut tells me something’s not right, but I dismiss it. I take off her pants and slip a hand into her panties. She moans loudly as I follow her v-line to her clit. She squirms wanting the pleasure to come. As I go to touch her… I find out she’s not a she at all. OMG!!!! She’s a man and hung as a horse!! My body has a mind of its own as it pumps the dude’s dick making him hard as a rock. My hand doesn’t even fit all around his and his length is as long as a ruler! Is he black? OMG!! I’m going to have sex with a black guy. My body is throbbing with pleasure as I stop kissing him and head downstairs… oh no. I’m not going to go down on him. As my stupid tongue goes to lick the top of the throbbing penis in front of me, I look up at him through my lashes to reveal Dylan!! Holy Monkey Shitnips!!!!!!

*****************************************************************

“Dylan,” I moan.

I’m so petrified right now. I just moaned his f-ing and have a wet ass bed.  I haven’t wet the bed since I had my first wet dream. WTF!! What the hell is wrong with me? If I ever see Dylan again, I’m having his balls. Wait that didn’t come out right… Let me stop talking now.

My alarm rings causing me to jump out of my skin as I turn it off. I get dressed and hop into my car, putting in her address. It was a ten minute drive as I got to her house.

I called her as she ran out of her house. She got in the car, wearing pajamas. She wore pink and blue silk; PJ’s that were a tank and long pants set.

“You never said we’re wearing PJ’s,” I wine as I start driving to IHOP.

“You never asked,” she said and stuck her tongue at me.

“You’re a meanie”

 “So what did you do before this?”

“I...” I blush from remembering my dream… Wait. No way am I, Aayden McLovin is going to blush about anything that has to do with a male.

“Did someone have a wet dream about me?”

“No I…,” I stop from loss of words.

“Who was it then?”

“Drop it Bob!” I say making my face redder.

“Why? Was it a guy?”

“I said drop it”

“Ahh. Did little Aayden get excited?”

“Stop Thaina before I kick your ass out my car”

“You’re not going to do shit. Who was he?” she says seriously now.

“Just drop it” I say making the car trip go slowly and awkwardly. When we got inside IHOP we sat in a corner in the back of the restraint.

“Let’s play twenty questions” Bob says causing me to look at her funny, but I shake my head yes anyway.

"Let’s do it when we get our table,” I say as I get into a close parking space in the empty parking lot.

“Okay”