Chap 39

* 2 days later *

( You haven't talked to hunter , but everybody else is talking to you so you're fine. Everyone else is trying to explain to hunter that isn't wasn't you who wrote those things in your diary. Hunter isn't fully convinced. )

* you're walking home from school and head into the park where you find April. *

April : well look who it is

* you continue to walk , April grabs your shoulder and stops you and pushes you. *

April : don't ignore me
Y/n : look I'm not looking for any trouble okay
April : y/n I'm only going to tell you once tell your little friends to stop bothering hunter and waisting his time. You know you can't win him back he's officially mine.
Y/n : well congrats you won you have what you want okay now leave me alone.

( you walk away. )

April : I'm not done talking to you!

( April pushes you into the tree , you bang your head pretty hard. )

Brandon : Y/N!

( you get up and are about to walk again until you feel April grab you again. You smack her arm. )

April : who the fuck do you think you are to touch me!! And don't leave until I say I'm done talking to you !!
Y/n : well sorry to break it to you sweetheart but I can do what I want and actually you have no right to touch me so get your facts straight!
April : the fuck
Y/n : you're a waiste of my time!

( Mario and Brandon are heading towards you. You turn around and feel all of April's body weight on you. You fall to the ground. April is on top of you pulling your hair. You pull hers and begin rolling side to side. She punches you real hard in the boob. You punch her in the face. She then gets on top of you and tries to punch you again but she misses. You then catch her off guard and kick her off you. You continue to pull hair , kick , punch , slap and push each other around. You then fell hands get in between you and April. You see hunter grab April and Mario and brandon grab you. )

Brandon : y/n are you okay!
Mario : we saw the whole thing ..
( April begins to fake cry and pretend she's severely hurt. )
Hunter : April what happened?
* April whispers into hunters ear *

( hunter looks at you then at April. He picks her up and sits her on the picnic table. )

Brandon : y/n let's go to my house and get you all cleaned up.
Mario : here hop on my back you look like hell
Y/n : hahahaha thanks

( you are in Brandon's house, Mario puts you on the kitchen counter. Brandon hands you a wet cloth. )

Y/n : thanks
Brandon : anytime * Mario begins to laugh *
Y/n : what's so funny?
Mario : that you didn't get as bruised up as April
Brandon : of course not she kicked her ass 😂
Y/n : omg you guys
Mario : I still can't believe April actually tried to fight you
Brandon : why did she even start to jump you?
Y/n : long story short because she wasn't done talking to me and I started walking away and yeah

* an hour later *

( you're with Brandon and Mario making cupcakes in the oven. Christine comes in the kitchen. )

Christine : hey children long time no see. Y/n I would expect to see you more often with hunter what's going on .. and omg ..
Brandon : not you , y/n what happened?

( you explained everything to Christine , she's in shock. )

Christine : I can't believe this is what kids have come to these days. Y/n darling if you want I can talk to hunter
Y/n : thanks Christine but I think it might just make it worse so I'm just going to leave it the way it is , Im just happy I have my friends back!

( Mario and Brandon put an arm around you. )

* the oven beeps , Brandon takes the cupcakes out. They're really hot. *

Brandon : why don't we go and hang in my room for a bit and then come back downstairs when the cupcakes have cooled down 

Mario : sounds like a plan!
Y/n : race ya!

( you get up and run. The boys run after you. )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Here's an update! Sorry I've been slacking guys!