Chap 42

( you're walking into school. All you could think of was " I'm scared " , you stop. All the negative thoughts run through your head. Blake and Mae comfort you. You look at them and nod your head and you take a deep breath. You pull the metal handle and walk in , you keep your head low expecting remarks , mean comments , and things being thrown at you except people were just smiling at you. Which was weird. You were expecting something alot different than this. Luckily its a half day today. )

* school goes by real quick *

( lots of people are talking about you and april. You try and avoid seeing April today. Brandon finds you before its time to leave. )

Brandon : wanna celebrate the end of the school year today at my house?
Y/n : yeah okay sounds good
Brandon : how about we walk there right about in 5 mins when the bell rings?
Y/n : yeah okay

* the bell startles you. You jump. All you hear is the cheers and chants in the hallway as you exit the school. You're walking with Brandon on the sidewalk when mae swings her arms around you and almost made you fall. )

Mae : so whatcha gonna do girly!
Y/n : heading over to Brando's
Mae : I wish I could come over but Blake is up to something
Y/n : well have fun!

( you are at Brando's house. He opens the door and you head in. You drop your bags on the floor and race into the living room. You and Brando are wrestling , he's got you pinned down. )

Brandon : I win so now we have to watch what I wanna watch!
Y/n : fine 😂

( he gets off and lays down. You get up and sit on him. Hunter walks in and its real awkward , he sees you on top of Brando.  )

* an hour later *

( there's a huge knock at the door. Brando opens the door. April comes in and heads upstairs where hunter is and then there's another knock at the door and its Ashton. He comes in and jumps into your arms. )

Ashton : beautiful !!
Y/n : Ashton!
Ashton : that's not my name!
Y/n : boyfriend!
Ashton : you remembered 😂
Y/n : yes I did
Ashton : so Brandon said there was going to be .. * brando covers his mouth * where is everyybod .. * brando covers his mouth again *
Brandon : shut up ashton what are you talking about !!
Ashton : keep your hands away from my mouth you cow!
Brandon : Ashton

( April and Hunter come down the stairs. )

Ashton : omg look who it is!
April : ughh
Ashton : its Ms. Piggy I thought you looked familiar! Can you tell Kermit I said hi!
Brandon : oh shet! 😂
( April's face starts to redden up. )
Ashton : oh Ms. Piggy you should really bring Kermit over sometime I bet he's more fun than you!
( you and Brandon laugh. )
April : you wanna know what's even more funny ..

( April grabs Hunter's face and kisses him non stop. Hunter breaks away. )

Y/n : I'm going to get some air.

( you head outside to the backyard. April's face gets real red she's fighting back tears. The door bell rings , April gets it. Cam , Blake , Mae , Jacob , Britt , Hope , and Mario are there. They all were about to yell surprise but they seen it was April , not you. April's face gets angry. )

April : Move out of my way!!

( April pushes through everyone. They all come inside and shut the door. )

Britt : okay what just happened ?
Brando : that's what I wanna know
Hunter : I told April that we could never be anything much more than friends and she got mad.
Cam : oh.
Mae : where's y/n?
Ashton : and I thought I was the one who pissed her off
Blake : who?
Ashton : April
Mario : ash you didn't
Ashton : I did
Hope : well where's y/n?
Brando : out back
Jacob : why?
Brando : she's getting air because April thought it would be funny to kiss hunter
Mae : oh wow .. Well that should give us enough time to talk about how the nights gonna go before its 12pm and its y/n's birthday but I'm gonna go talk to her.
Ashton : wait
Blake : yeah
Ashton : hunter
Hunter : yeah?
Ashton : you were the boy who crushed y/n and hurt her bad!
Hunter : * hangs head low * yeah ..
Ashton : oh when I get my hands on you!!

( Ashton leans forward and jumps but Jacob catches him on time. )

Brando : go catch Jacob. And hold him tight til he calms down!
Ashton : hunter I'm going to get you!
Hope : let's get this night planned!

( Mae finds you by the pool. You look up at her and smile. )

Y/n : hey girl!
Mae : what's up girl!
Y/n : oh well honestly nothing
Mae : you okay?
Y/n : of course I am
Mae : y/n ..
Y/n : I'm actually fine I just needed some air since April kissed hunter
Jacob : y/n you should watch him!
( you grab Ashton and hug him. )
Y/n : lol what did Ashton do?
Jacob : he found out about hunter and he wants to jump him
Ashton : damn right I do!

( you calmed Ashton down. You go inside with Mae and Ashton. To your surprise you see everyone crowded around the table. )

Y/n : hey guys what's going on?
( everyone turns around nervously. )
Blake : how long have you been here?
Y/n : not long
Jacob : oh well we're having a staring contest!
Y/n : oh well I would definitely lose!
Britt : well why are we standing here we should be celebrating that is y/n's ..
Jacob : TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
All : HOORAY YAYAYAYA!!
Y/n : so what's planned first?
Hope : swimming!
Y/n : but I have no swimsuit

( cam picks you up. You all head outside. )

Y/n : cam you better no..
* SPLASH *
( everyone else comes diving in. )
Y/n : well thanks cam 😂
Cam : anytime

( you spend a lot of time chatting and swimming. You didn't realize how late it was getting. Mae checks her phone. )

Mae : we should go inside and eat!
All : agreed

( you head inside and there is chips and candy all over the table. You all began to snack on the food. Brandon throws a chip and it lands in between your boobs. )

Mario : hahahaha bulleyes
Y/n : you're so on brando

( you grab a handful of chips and go up to brando and put it down his shirt. Brando grabs you and swings you around , you try and throw some candy at him but it hits cam and jacob. They all grab candy and food and throw it. You all have a huge food fight. You didn't realize Mae and Britt disappeared. The lights turn off and a glare of light attracts your eyes. )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Its been so long since I've updated sorry guys! I've been busy and I've been thinking of a new story since this book only has one more chapter left! But I hope y'all enjoy , love you :)