Chap 2

* you woke up 20 mins later *

( you fluff your pillow , you toss it & kept moving around your bed trying to get comfortable but you couldn't , you closed your eyes trying to fall back asleep but you weren't sleepy anymore. You check your phone and it was only 8:30 , you get up from your bed & open your window to let the fresh air in , you stood in front of the window for a bit until hunter's house caught your attention , you looked down at the porch and seen hunter laying in a hammock with the same girl you saw earlier with him at the park. They were laughing and gazing into each others eyes , a tear slid down your face , you close the curtain and grabbed your diary.

Y/n : dear diary , I know I said I was gonna go to sleep , but I couldn't sleep .. I tried changing position , I fluffed and tossed my pillow but I still couldn't sleep , so I got up and opened my window so i could feel the fresh air. Diary , I think I remember mentioning hunter on here a while ago , yes the guy at my school called mcdreamy , everyone says his smile lightens up the world , his hair is perfect and he has no flaws .. Unlike me I go to school with my hair all messed up , random clothes & I put on my glasses before I enter the school building .. I basically dress like a hobo. I don't dress to impress because I have no one to impress .. I seen hunter on his porch with this girl he was with at the park , he was giggling & holding hands with her .. I shed a tear , I'm so confused how could I be jealous of a girl hanging out with my bully .. I have mixed emotions .. Do I like hunter or do I hate him?

( you shut your diary and head to your window and see hunter cuddling with that girl in his arms , a frown creases on your lips .. You shut the curtain once again , you tuck in to bed and shut your eyes.)

* next morning , your alarm goes off later as usual *

( you wake up and look at the time you gasp. You quickly take a shower , put on some sweatpants and a T-shirt along with your glasses , you wrote a bit more about hunter in your diary. You grabbed your textbooks and without noticing you put you diary along with the books in your bag. You head down stairs and shove cereal in your mouth and you head out the door. You walked real fast to school and made it just on time. You open your locker and grab your books out of your bag , but then Blake bumps into you. All your books fell to the ground so you bend down to pick them up. )

Blake : hm what's this?
Y/n : give it back!
Blake : no * laughs *

( you try to reach for your diary but Blake's shoves you out of the way and leaves with your diary. Everyone glances at you and then continue talking. You get back to collecting your texts books until a boy and a girl kneel down and help you pick up your stuff. )

Y/n : thanks you didn't have too ..
Mae : I wanted too! And I'm sorry my boyfriend was being an ass ..
Mario : yeah I wanted to too! By the way name is mario.
Mae : and I'm mae! What's your name? :)
Y/n : I'm y/n * you smiled *

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kinda short but doesn't matter , hope you guys like it! :)