Chap 28

( you feel somebody looking at you making you feel uncomfortable , you look up and see cam starring at you , he winks. You pretend cam isn't checking you out. )

Y/n : Mario! Hope! I didn't expect you guys to come!
Mario : yeah well we made friends with most of y'all here and he heard you were here so we wanted to hang , its that's cool.
Hunter : that's great!
Blake : yeah all of you should jump in and join us 😁
Jacob : lit
Britt : ehh
Hope : why not!
Cam : ayeee

( after minutes later of discussing about jumping in the pool with their underwear , they all begin to unbotton and unzip their dresses and suits. The race to the pool jumping high in the air and diving into the cool water. )

Mae : never did I think I would see y'all this way😂
All : same
Brandon : so what should we do now?
Blake : I don't know
Mae : hmmm
Y/n : I don't know either
Cam : how about we play truth or dare?
Hunter : or would you rather?
Mae : truth or dare
Britt : agreed
Mario : agree
Hope : then let's start!
Jacob : who goes first?
Blake : mee!
All : okay
Blake : hmm let's see hunter!
Hunter : yeah?
Blake : truth or dare?
Hunter : hmm dare!
Blake : I dare you to grind on y/n!
Mae : well this game got to the dirty zone real quick 😂
Hope : true haha
Blake : hunter any minute now.

( you and hunter get out of the pool and you lay on the ground and stare at him as he grinds on you. )

* its been a few mins *

Jacob : you two need to get a room! Let's get going fam!

( youre smiling so hard and your face is so red , hunter picks you up and jumps into the pool with you. You're still in his arms , you both gaze into each others eyes. He licks his lips then flips his hair. )

Mario : ehmm
Hunter : oh sorry.
Y/n : I guess we kinda got caught up.
Britt : " kinda got caught up "

( everyone laughs )

Mae : well let's get going!
Hunter : hm jacob , truth or dare!
Jacob : um dare!
Hunter : let's see I dare you and britt to exchange underwears!
Jacob : whattt!
Britt : omg bahaha
Y/n : I can show you the bathroom inside 😂
Jacob : okay!

( Jacob and Britt follow you to the bathroom and change. You leave and go back to the pool , they then come back outside and britt is in jacobs boxers and jacob is in britt's underwear. They both hop in the pool. )

Jacob : these are giving me a wedgie 😂

* everyone laughs *

( you play a couple more rounds. Brandon ran around your house screaming I love big butts. Mae had to give blake a lap dance. You had to twerk on hunter. And many more dares and truths. Now it was cam's turn , the last turn. )

Mario : cam truth or dare?
Cam : dare ..
Mario : I dare you to .. Kiss one of the girls on the cheek!

( cam looked at britt , mae , hope , and you back and fourth. Mae and hope were closer to him. He looked at you all one more time. You were in hunters arm in front of him. Cam kept starring at you then swam over to you. Cam perked his lips and pecked a kiss on your cheek. It lasted a bit. You felt a wierd vibe. )

Y/n : do you guys wanna spend the night and watch a movie here at my house?
Jacob : nah , thank though. I wanna spend some alone time with my girl!
* britt bites her lip. *
Mae : sounds good!
Blake : yeah I'm staying!
Cam : me too!
Brandon : me three!
Hunter : me of course ;)
Y/n : mario , hope?
Mario : girl where are your parents at?! 😂
Y/n : they left for a couple of days so I have the house to myself! But anyways are y'all gonna stay?
Hope : we had an amazing time but I think we're gonna head to my house!
Y/n : okay sounds good
( you all get out of the pool )
Jacob : oh I almost forgot I had Britt's underwear on! 😂
* he picks out his wedgie *
Britt : do you wanna trade back?
Jacob : naah 😂

( Jacob , Britt , Mario , and Hope were about to leave without their suits nd dresses. )

Blake : where do you think you guys are going?
Mario : home
Blake : without your dresses or suits on?!
( everyone laughs )
Jacob : oh man I almost forgot!

( those four put on their suits and dresses. The rest grab their suits and dresses and say goodbye to britt , hope , jacob , and mario. Then head into your house and shut the door. )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I just realized I left this chapter out!