Chap 17

( hunters phone vibrates , he checks it .. Its a message from you. Hunters face expression changes , all the boys notice so does britt. )

Cam : what's wrong?
Blake : are you okay?
Brandon : what's wrong bro?

* back to you *

( you put your phone down and still starring at yourself in the mirror. Lots of thoughts run through your mind. )

Y/n : I don't even recognize myself , I look pretty. What's the point of going to semi? When I dressed up for a dance when I'm going to dance with no one while I see everybody dance with someone. Its not worth it ..

( you slide your heels off and head downstairs to the kitchen and grab some ice cream and a spoon. You head into the living room and put on some Netflix. )

Y/n : looks like I'm spending a night watching Netflix

* back to hunter *

Hunter : no I'm not okay. I'm ashamed of the fact that I had to secretly hang out with a girl who so sweet , kind , smart and beautiful so that my friends wouldn't find out. She is the kindest soul ever and now she isn't going to semi. I act like a cowardly chicken because I care what you guys think of me ..
Jacob : who?
Brandon : sorry we made you feel that way
Blake : sorry bro , who's the girl?
Hunter : this girl who we bullied and hurt her physically and mentally and made her insecure and unconfident. She never deserved to be treated that way and to get bullied. And I feel so bad I had done that to her ..
Brandon : oh ..
Cam : who is she?
Blake : ....
Hunter : this girl is y/n. The girl that Blake thinks broke him and mae up. She didn't break them up and blake you need to see the bigger picture bro , in why Mae broke up with you. Y/n has changed me in a good way. And a girl like her deserves a great night at semi. And I'm going to take her , and I could careless what you guys think about me.

( hunter gets up and slams the door behind him and leaves. )

Brandon : wow .. What a jerk am I ..
Cam : so am I ..
Jacob : me too ..
Blake : I'm the biggest jerk ever , how could I not see this after all this time ..

( Blake gets up and heads out the door chasing after hunter. )

( you're taking your time eating your ice cream while you're watching pretty little liars. Then there is a knock at the door. You open it. Its mae she comes in and closes the door . )

Mae : you thought I was gonna let you be alone all night and skip semi by yourself? Hahaha you thought
Y/n : Mae?
Mae : yeah?
Y/n : I love you!
Mae : duh I'm cool! Sikee! Anyways what are you doing?
Y/n : eating ice cream and watching PLL!
Mae : I'm gonna grab a spoon!

( Mae heads to the kitchen then there's another knock at the door , you open it and there stands hunter and Blake is right behind him. )

Y/n : hunter ..
( hunter looks up and down at you and his jaw drops. )
Hunter : girl you weren't kidding about how different you look! You're gorgeous! Daaaam!
* you blush *
( hunter then grabs your hand with one hand and the other behind his back. )
Hunter : you thought I was gonna let you not go to semi?
* you smile *
Y/n : maybe ..
Hunter : girl ever since we started hanging out , you have changed me and made me view things differently and I am very thankful for that. And to have a gorgeous girl like you make me smile! I couldn't keep it a secret no more because you make me smile and I wanted to let everyone know and that I was ashamed I his this from my friends because I cared what they thought about me. Thanks to you I don't care what they think about me anymore. All I care about is what you think about me!

( you have tears running down your face. Hunter wipes them away. )

Y/n : * your voice begins to crack * hhhunteerr tthat is thhe sw..sweetest thing anyone has said to me!

( hunter gets down on his knees and looks up at you holding your hands. )

Hunter : y/n , would you go to semi with me?
Y/n : yes hunter I would love to go to semi with you!

( you hug hunter tight. Blake taps your shoulder and you look up at him. )

Blake : y/n I wanted to say I'm so sorry for mistreating you and bullying you. You truly didn't deserve that .. And I am sorry for accusing you for the reason Mae and I broke up. I know why she did .. It wasn't because of people , it was because the way I treated people .. But there's no excuse for what I did to you. And I hope you can find in your heart to forgive me!
Y/n : I forgive you!
( Blake hugs you )
Blake : but I realized this too late.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chap 18 coming soooooon ;))