chap 6

( Blake comes out )

Blake : there you are! Daam boii get some! I'm gonna leave now!

( Blake heads back inside and closes the door. Hunter pulls away and you're in shock. )

Hunter : that was close
Y/n : uh I don't even know what to say
Hunter : if Blake saw you here he would freak out because he thinks you're the reason Mae and him broke up.
Y/n : oh well thanks I guess ..
Hunter : yeah no problem
Y/n : so ..
Hunter : soo
Y/n : I should probably get going its late and we need to get rest ..

( you were about to get up to leave but then hunter puts his hand over your hand and you look at him )

Hunter : y/n .. I really like you! :)
Y/n : I like you too! You actually turned out not to be such an ass! 😂
Hunter : haha we should hang out more!
Y/n : yeah sure
Hunter : well goodnight!
Y/n : goodnight!

( you get up and head back to Mae's house and creep into the house without making any noise and lay down on the open couch , you tried to go to sleep but you couldn't so you went upstairs and went to Mae's room and grabbed your diary opened it & grabbed a pen. )

Y/n : dear diary , I had such a great day today , I don't want to get into what happened at school so let's get to the chase! 😂 is it sad today was my first sleepover? 😁 I met a new girl today and her name is hope! And she's marios girlfriend , she's really sweet :) I went swimming today! There was a little bit of a scene with Blake .. He was peeping out of hunters window and I was taking off my clothes I had the bathing suit Mae let me borrow and blake yelled to keep my shirt on , I was so humiliated but then Mae defended me :) I was so grateful for that! Then hunter got my digits asjakakkjkf and I met up with him at his front porch. We talked and got to know each other , he apologized a million times and he is really sweet. We were in the middle of a random convo until Blake came out so he put his thumbs over my lip and pretended to make it look like we were kissing so Blake would go away and it worked. Before I left he held my hand !! This was honestly the best day ever! I'm so happy .. But I lowkey wished hunter would've moved his thumbs out of the way ..

( you shut your diary and head downstairs and lay on the couch , then you close your eyes tight and fall asleep . )

* next morning *

Mae : hey sleepy head!
Y/n : morning!
Hope : hi!
Mae : let's go and grab breakfast?
Y/n : sure :)
* you put on your glasses *
Mario : why don't we go to Starbucks?
Y/n : I don't have money on me right now
Mae : I don't either
Hope : same
Mario : dont worry it's on me ! :)
All : thanks mario!
Y/n : are we going right now?
Mae : yup!
Y/n : in our PJs ??
Mae : yes :)

( you all get up , get out of Mae's house and began walking! )

Hope : how far is it?
Mae : its actually just down the corner!
Y/n : wow that's close!
Mae : and we're here! :)
Mario : haha yess !

( you all enter Starbucks and there's no line surprisingly. You all order your drinks and Mario pays and you guys sit down. )

Y/n : wow it's early
Hope : heck yeah
Mae : I know!

( a boy comes with your drinks and he's really cute , he hands out the drinks and winks at you. Then he leaves. )

Mae : y/n !!
Y/n : what?
Mae : he winked at you!!
Y/n : yeah and? ..
Hope : he's really cute! Get it girl!
Mae : yeah he is!
Mario : uhuhmm
Hope : not as sexy as you baby 😁
Mario : better not be 😂
( you all laugh )
* yall continue talking *

( then you seen Blake , hunter , Jacob and a girl holding hands and Brandon come inside. The boys order and the girl comes to our table )

Britt : Mae!!
Mae : Britt !!

( Britt sits down and introduces herself. You , Mario and Hope say hi then she turns back to Mae )

Britt : I miss you Mae!
Mae : I miss you too!
Britt : it's so lonely being the only girl with the boys because Jacob is the only one that has a girlfriend! Which is mee ..
Mae : you will be just fine! :)

( Jacob calls Britt over )

Britt : well I have to go
Mae : bye!
* she waves *

( Blake , Jacob , hunter , Britt and Brandon are all walking towards you to get a table behind you. As they pass by Blake looks at Mae but Mae rolls her eyes at him , you try to smile at hunter but he pretends he didn't see it so you got irritated )

Mae : Blake won't stop starring! What can we do to get him to stop?!
Hope : here comes another cute server , call him over and flirt with him!
Mae : good idea!

( the server serves Jacob , hunter , Britt , blake and brandon their drinks. Mae calls him over and he pulls up a chair and sat next to Mae and make a small talk. Blake sees and gets furious. You mouth words to Mae telling her then plan is working. )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Already on chapter 6 😂😂😂