Chap 3

* bell rings *

Mario : well it was nice knowing you y/n , I gotta get to class bye!
Y/n : bye mario and thanks for the help!

( Mario waves and leaves to his first period class , you and mae walk to both's first period class. )

* the 7th period bell rings *

( you forgot all about your diary because you were thinking of the 2 new friends you have. You go to your locker and grab everything that's inside then you feel a tap on your shoulder , you shut your locker and you turned around and it was Mae! You both began to talk & walk together. )

Y/n : Mae?
Mae : yeah?
Y/n : why all of a sudden you talk to me? I don't mean to sound rude or anything but you're dating the most popular kid in school who hates me.
Mae : oh I get what you mean .. My boyfriend is being an ass and I want to apologize for that but I also want to be your friend because if I were in the situation you are in right now I would want a friend and you deserve one because you're so sweet.
Y/n : thanks mae .. Youre like the only one who understands me and what I'm going through , really thank you.
Mae : no problem! :)

( you and mae continue to talk as you enter the park. Hunter , Blake and Jacob are their reading your diary. )

Blake : Hunter .. I think I have feelings for him .. Hahahahaha

( Mae and you pass by them then you both hear somebody shouting Mae's name so you stop )

Mae : what Blake?
Blake : babe I love you! Don't be mad at me no more!!

* Mae ignores him *

Blake : oh y/n your diary is so interesting with all the things about your " pain and suffering " oh and don't forget about your " feelings for hunter "

( Jacob , Blake and then hunter joins them laughing. Tears stream run down your face and you run home. )

Mae : Blake give me her diary NOW!!
Blake : but I just ..
Mae : Blake I said NOW !

( Blake hands mae your diary , then tries to kiss Mae on the lips but she backs away and slaps him )

Blake : ouch!
Mae : now you know how y/n feels.
Blake : babe you're overreacting she's just another loser and I'm ..
Mae : WE'RE OVER!

( Mae walks away and Blake's smile fadens )

( after awhile of looking , Mae finally finds you , your face is red as a tomatoe and you still have tears sliding down your face , you look up as Mae calls you. )

Mae : y/n?
Y/n : yeah?
* you wipe your tears *
Mae : I believe this belongs to you!
* Mae hands you your diary *
Y/n : omg you got it back! Thank you sm Mae!

( you take it but sit back down on the porch upset. Mae then sits beside you. )

Mae : I thought you would be glad I got your diary back?
Y/n : I am it's just that's there's something else ..
Mae : what is it y/n , I hate to see you so upset ..
Y/n : Blake told hunter I had feelings for him .. Now hunters gonna hate me even more ..
Mae : no he won't , don't say that y/n
Y/n : he only likes popular girls!
Mae : that's not true , hunter is different from the other boys , he cares for people and doesn't have a specific type of girl he likes. If he likes you there must be a reason!
Y/n : yeah but he joins with the other to bully me .. But whatever , how did you get my diary back?
Mae : I demanded Blake to give it to me and I broke up with him ..
Y/n : WHAT?! YOU TWO WERE THE MOST LOVED AND ADMIRED COUPLE IN SCHOOL!
Mae : yeah I know , but he wouldn't change just a bit for me so I had too.
Y/n : what about semi-formal?
Mae : I guess I'm gonna have to find another date? ..
Y/n : I'm so sorry Mae .. I feel horrible for being the reason you and Blake broke up ..
Mae : no you aren't! Don't think that , you see I wanted Blake to stop bullying everyone bc that isn't right but he wouldn't stop so yeah
Y/n : thanks Mae
Mae : for what?
Y/n : for everything!
Mae : oh no problem! Hey y/n do you wanna sleep over at my house tomorrow? I can invite Mario!
Y/n : sure , sounds like fun!

( you and Mae hug and say goodbye , you go upstairs to your room and you change into your PJs then you grab your diary. )

Y/n : dear diary , today was actually a good day! That's a first . I made 2 new friends today , Mae and Mario! They helped me pick up my books when they fell to the floor and mae helped get my diary back from Blake! The only bad thing about today was that I was publicly humiliated by Blake and now hunter knows I have feelings for him. I think he's gonna hate me even more! It was all because I woke up late this morning. Well goodnight.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3 chapters in one day! Yay :)