Chap 20

( hunter see's everything that just happened between you and cam. Hunter was heading towards your direction. You and cam are just awkwardly starring at eachother. Until you felt a tap on your shoulder , you turn around and see Mario. You hug him tightly. )

Y/n : marioooo!
Mario : y/n I barely even recognized you! You look gorgeous!
Y/n : thank you!
* another slow song comes on *
Mario : may I have this dance?
Y/n : of course! Just hold on a sec
* you turn to cam *
Y/n : thank you for dancing with me cam! It meant a lot to me!
Cam : anytime gorgeous!
Y/n : I hope you don't mind if I dance with mario now
Cam : of course you can!

( you hug cam once again and turn to mario. Hunter pushes through the crowd of people. He finally has a sight of you but as he keeps moving forward he sees you dancing with Mario. You're giggling and smiling , hunter gets extremely jealous. He stops and watches you. In his vision you're the only one he sees , everyone and everything is blocked out. He sees you twirl and twist on the dance floor. He smiles , until he feels a sudden tugging motion. The girls pulled him away and began to dance with him. )

* back to you *

Y/n : mariooo , where's hope?
Mario : Shes over there talking to some of her friends.

( you look over to where hope is , she catches your glance and waves , you wave back. Then you two began to mouth words from across the room complementing how beautiful you both look. )

Mario : I still don't understand how you girls do that
Y/n : what do you mean?
Mario : understand each other mouth talking like I could never make out what you're saying 😂
Y/n : its a girl expertise 😁
Mario : true , anyways where's Mae?
Y/n : with blake
Mario : wait what?!!!
Y/n : Blake apologized to me and admitted he did wrong and mae heard how deeply sorry he was so she accepted his apology and now they're here at semi together!
Mario : wow I missed a lot! But if mae came with Blake , who did you come with?
Y/n : hunter :)
Mario : now I missed a lot! 😁
Y/n : yeah you did!
Mario : fill me in over text?
Y/n : sure!
* the song ends *
Y/n : we you better go dance with hope!
Mario : I will! And you continue having a fun night!
Y/n : I'll try!

( your principal comes over to the table you have been sitting at , your principal comes to the center of the gym , with a microphone )

Principal : uhmm!
* he catches everyone's attention *
Principal : well for most of you who already know there's a nomination for king and queen for semi. Its usually not done for semi-formals but the student board decided to add it. And I have the king and queens names in my envelope , drum rolls please!

( everyone makes a loud noise. The principal puts his hand signaling the noise to lower down. Two staff members come out with a crown and a tiarra )

Principal : semi king goes to hunter rowland!
* everyone claps and the spotlight shines on hunter *
Principal : come on up hunter and receive your crown!
* hunter walks up there. The principal places the crown on hunters head *

( you watch. And you actually weren't expecting this but you knew hunter would win. )

Principal : now for semi queen , April wheatly!

( everyone claps. You notice how happy , cocky , and glad that girl was. Like she planned on winning and she gladly accepts the tiarra. She was also the girl dancing all over hunter earlier. )

Principal : now would all of you please spread out and let the semi king and queen have their slow dance!

( everyone does as said , hunter grabs April's hand and leads her to the center of the floor and wraps his arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around his neck. They stare into each others eyes. Then April lays her head on his shoulder. Everyone aw's. Many thoughts are running through your head.
* the song is almost over. *

( you can't watch April and Hunter slow dance. You grab your purse and began to walk. )

Cam : where are you going?
Y/n : home
Cam : do you want me to take you home?
Y/n : no I'll be alright!

( you continue walking , you pass through the double doors and head outside into the dark night. You slide off your heels and hold them in your hand. )

Y/n : * your thoughts * I never even got to dance with hunter tonight .. And he danced with those group of girls the entire night .. Well at least cam and mario kept me company ..

* back to hunter *

( hunter looks all around the room for you. )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I might make one more for the day :)