Chap 26

Hunter : there's one thing ..
Y/n : what is it?
Hunter : I would change your last name to Rowland.
* you weren't listening *
Y/n : yeah I know I need to cover my ugly face and hideous body! Wait what? Say that again!
Hunter : I would change your last name to Rowland!
Y/n : awh that's so cheesy! 😁
Hunter : I'm only cheesy for you!
* he winks , you blush *
Hunter : y/n did you seriously think I was gonna tell you what to change about yourself? ..
Y/n : well honestly I don't know ..
Hunter : and girl why do you bring yourself down so much?
Y/n : I just don't find myself beautiful .. I'm jealous of the other girls and their gorgeousness and flawless faces. Their beautiful silky hair ..
Hunter : girl you're perfect!
Y/n : I'm insecure ..
Hunter : I'm insecure too ..
Y/n : how can you be hotter than the bottom of my laptop?!
* hunter and you giggle *
Hunter : I see what you did there! And no I'm not as insecure as before because I met you!
Y/n : me?
Hunter : yeah you!
Y/n : how? Why?
Hunter : you're different and unique! You aren't like the other girls and thats what i like about you. You're you and not like the others.
Y/n : really? 😁
Hunter : yeah!
Y/n : prove it!

( hunter gets closer and picks you up. Then heads towards the pool and tosses you in and joins in after you. You both reach the surface. )

Y/n : hunterrr😂
* you splash him , he splashes you back. *
Hunter : see!
Y/n : what?
Hunter : if you were like the other girls you would have gotten mad I ruined your hair , makeup , and dress.
Y/n : well I am a bit uncomfortable swimming with this dress on , it feels wierd. 😂
Hunter : see now!
Y/n : * April's voice * hunter my hair it's all soaked and my makeup! I spent hours on it! And my dress do you know how much it costs?!!
Hunter : haha very funny April 2.0

* you smile. Hunter smiles back. *

Hunter : I can't swim in this suit.

( hunter begins to unbotton his top shirt .. You hear your phone vibrate and you swam to it. You go up the ladder and grab your phone. It was mae she wants to face time. )

* you answer *
Y/n : Mae!
Mae : hey girl!
Y/n : hey!
Mae : where are you at?
Y/n : my home
Mae : all by yourself?
Y/n : nope hunters here.

( you walk to the pool. The lightning gets better now mae can see you better. )

Mae : oh lord !!
Y/n : what!!
Mae : why is your hair wet?! And your makeup , you worked so hard on it!!
Y/n : hunter
Mae : what about him?
Y/n : he dragged me into the pool with him and got me all wet!
Mae : you're not mad?
Y/n : nopee!
Mae : wow I would've have been!
Y/n : haha its not that big of a deal for me! Do you wanna see hunter?
Mae : yeah!

( you switch your camera and look up , your mouth formed an o shape and a gush of air fell out. )

Mae : oh my lord!
Y/n : I know!
Mae : he's shirtless in a pool .. Well in your pool to be exact!
Y/n : I knoww!
Mae : hey can Blake and I come over?
Y/n : yeah go ahead!
Mae : Kay see you in a bit!
Y/n : kk bye!
* end facetime call *

( you walk over to the edge of the pool , you place your phone on a mini table. You dip your feet in and sat there looking at hunter. You begin to laugh.
Hunter swims over to you and lays his arms around your legs and looks up at you. )

Hunter : what's so funny?
Y/n : nothing!
Hunter : sure!
Y/n : other than the fact that you're in my pool with half a suit on starring at me! 😂
Hunter : well why don't you come join me princess!
Y/n : um I can't swim in this dress it makes me sink to the bottom 😂
Hunter : same about my pants!

* hunter unzips his pants and pulls them to the surface and throws them at you. Now hes just in his boxers. *

Y/n : thanks I really enjoyed having your pants in my face 😂
* the fence that leads to your backyard opens. *
Mae : we're here!
Hunter : who is that?
Y/n : did I forget to mention I invited Blake and Mae over?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Anothaa one since I haven't update for a couple days. :))