Chap 5

( all of a sudden your phone vibrates , you answer and see it was a text )

# : hey :)
Y/n : who is this?

( Mae , hope and Mario come in so you shut your phone off )

Mae : okay guys let's change into our pj's :)
Hope : okaay
Mario : I call dibs on the bathroom downstairs! * laughs *
Y/n : haha okay Mario!

( Mario and hope stay down stairs and you follow Mae upstairs )

Mae : y/n I'll change in my room and you can change in the bathroom down the hall :)
Y/n : okay!

( you grab your pjs and you grab your phone and head to the bathroom , you shut the door and lock it. Your phone vibrates again so you check it. )

# : its hunter
Y/n : oh .. Well this is y/n , I think you have the wrong number ..
Hunter : no .. I have the right number
Y/n : ..
Hunter : well I know you're at Mae's house
Y/n : stalker much? Just kidding :)
Hunter : haha I guess so 😂
Y/n : how did you get my number?
Hunter : can you meet me outside at 12:15?
Y/n : where?
Hunter : my front porch!
Y/n : why?
Hunter : I just need to talk to you.
Y/n : okay .. but you still haven't answered my question
Hunter : what is it?
Y/n : how did you get my number?!
Hunter : I'll tell you how when we meet outside so you have a reason to come!
Y/n : okay!
-----
Mae : y/n are you almost done?
Y/n : yeah almost!
* you go on your phone again *
------
Y/n : well I gotta gooo
Hunter : see you later ;)
Y/n : I guess so
------
( you quickly put on your pjs , you then head down stairs where Mae , Mario and hope are waiting for you )

Y/n : so what are we doing now?
Mae : let's watch a movie!
Mario : yaaaas boo * laughs *
Hope : yaay!

( you all sit down on the couch and mae puts on a scary movie )

* 15 mins later *

( the movie is really scary , you and Mae are huddled up real close together , you look over to Mario and hope. Hope's face is hidden in Mario's chest. He comforts her by playing with her hair. You tap Mae and point towards them )

Mae : awe!
Y/n : that's cute!
Mae : goals!
Y/n : yes! And we're single goals! * laughs *
Mae : yaaas we're! 😁😂

( you all continue watching the movie. Many mins later Mario and hope fell asleep cuddling into each others arms and Mae fell asleep comfy on the couch , you check the time and its 12:13 and the movie still isn't over. You continually check your phone. )

( you check your phone once again and see its 12:14 so you slid maes leg off of you softly so she wouldn't wake up , you grabbed your phone and you walked to the door quietly and walked outside without making any noise. You steadily walk over to hunters porch where you suddenly see a dark figure on the hammock , it waves at you. You slowly got closer and see it was hunter. You don't get onto the porch , you stand far enough so if this is a prank and Blake , jacob and brandon & cameron pop out to try to hurt you , you have more chances of being able to run away.

* whispering *

Hunter : hey
Y/n : hi
Hunter : come up and sit here with me
Y/n : I'm fine right here ..
Hunter : what why?

( he looks straight at your eyes as you turn around looking everywhere to make sure there was nothing fishy )

Hunter : do you think I set this up to prank you or hurt you?
Y/n : well I didn't but now maybe ..
Hunter : I'm sorry you feel that way ..
Y/n : I just don't know if I can trust you after all the bullying and humiliation ..
Hunter : I'm so so so sorry about that
Y/n : yeah .. well whats the real reason you wanted me here? And how did you get my number?
Hunter : I just wanted to apologize for the way I've treated you and I wanted to asure you I won't even do those terrible actions towards you ever again!
Y/n : oh wow thanks ..
( you weren't expecting that )
Hunter : and I asked around for your number!

( you decided to sit on the porch and sit a reasonably distance away from hunter on the hammock. You look straight at him in the eye , his dreamy eyes , that's probably why they call him mcdreamy you thought . )

Y/n : why would you go out of your way to find a girl like me phone number?
Hunter : because ..
Y/n : you know I'm not those pretty girls you hangout with 😂
Hunter : well I went out of my way bc I wanted too. And I wanted to sincerely apologize and get the message through that I will never hurt or humiliate you!
Y/n : wow thanks I appreciate it
Hunter : friends?
Y/n : uh .. Friends ..
* hunter smiled *

( you and hunter start to talk and get to know eachother then suddenly hunters front door opened and hunter grabs your face and puts his thumbs over your lips and kisses his thumbs. Blake comes out . )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm feeling it today 😂 another chapter coming in a bit lmao cx