Chap 4

- you go to school and arrive home all smiles and you decided to text mae -

Y/n : mae when should I come over?
Mae : NOW !! 😂
y/n : okay! I'm omw :)

( you turn off your phone and head up stairs and grab your bag that contains all the stuff you need for the sleepover. You then head out the door , as you went walking out you seen hunter but you tried not to make any eye contact with him.

Hunter : hey y/n!

( you looked around because you didn't know if that was directed to you so you kept walking then hunter started chasing after you )

Hunter : yes I was talking to you
Y/n : oh ..
Hunter : hi
Y/n : hi
Hunter : look I wanted to apologize for how Blake humiliated you at the park .. And I also want to apologize for all those times I've mistreated you .. I feel really bad ..
Y/n : I wasn't your fault for what blake did .. But you guys have hurt me alot and I don't know if I could ever forgive you guys for that , I gotta go.
Hunter : oh okay .. Bye

( you walk away surprised by what just happened , you then reach Mae's house which is just right next to hunters , you were close to knocking on the door until the door opens and it was Mae , she hugged you and you go inside. You see Mario and a girl next to him :)

Y/n : hey Mario!
* Mario gets up and hugs you *
Mario : hey y/n!
Y/n : who's this?
Mario : oh thats my girlfriend hope! :)
Y/n : hi hope! :)
Hope : hi! , sorry I don't know your name!
Y/n : I'm y/n
Hope : well hi y/n! That's a pretty name :)
Y/n : thanks!
Mario : well let's get this party started!
Y/n : okay!
Mae : let's go outside?
Hope : sounds good!
Mae : did y'all bring swimsuits?
Hope&Mario : yes we did :)
Y/n : I didn't ..
Mae : well I have an extra one , come with me upstairs!

( you follow Mae up to her room , she hands you a swimsuit )

Mae : put this on and we'll meet you outside in the backyard! :)
Y/n : okay!

( you head to the bathroom and change , you thought about just leaving in the bathing suit but you didnt feel comfortable so you put your clothes on top of the bathing suit , you put your glasses back on then you head down to the backyard. )

Mario : girl what are you doing?
Mae : wheres the bathing suit I gave you?
Y/n : under these clothes

( the only thing you didn't know was that Blake and hunter were watching next door from hunters window )

Hope : come on y/n! Come and join us in the pool :)
Y/n : no its fine! I'm perfectly good right here! :)
Hope : c'mon!
Mae : please!
Mario : pretty please!
Y/n : fine!

( you were sliding off your sweats , you were about to take off your shirt )

Blake : keep your shirt on!

( you put your hands down & pull up your sweats and sit down. Mae gets out of the pool )

Mae : who said that ?!
Blake : I did !

( Mae looks up to hunters window and sees hunter and blake watching through the window )

Mae : whats your problem Blake! Can you leave y/n alone !!
Blake : I don't have a problem and no I can't because she's the reason we broke up!
Mae : you're the reason we broke up Blake!
Blake : Mae baby I love you!!
Mae : and I don't love you! Can you and hunter do me a favor?
Hunter : yeah?
Mae : can y'all shut the blinds and windows and stop starring at us pervs much appreciated!

( Mario , hope and you laugh , hunter does what Mae told him too and shuts the window )

Mario : now can you hop in?
Y/n : uhh , I guess so!

( you take off your sweats and leave your shirt on and you hop in with your glasses )

Mae : why did you leave your shirt on?
Y/n : I'm insecure with the way I look so I feel more comfortable this way!
Mario : oh okay!

( you guys swim around for a bit then you guys hop out to have some dinner! )

Mae : so how was your guys day before you came here?
Mario : good
Hope : great!
Y/n : weird .
Mario : hope and I are gonna continue swimming! :)
Y/n : okay!

( hope and mario leave so now its just you alone with Mae )

Mae : what do you mean wierd?
Y/n : before coming here hunter was talking to me and wanted to say sorry for what Blake did to me yesterday and he wanted to apologize for all the mistreating he did to me ..
Mae : what did you say?
Y/n : I told him I didn't know if I could forgive him
Mae : well thats a surprise but its nice to see how hunter is feeling bad for his actions.
Y/n : yeah!
Mae : well its getting late , I'm gonna go get Mario & hope so we can all change into our PJs :)
Y/n : okay

( Mae leaves and all of a sudden your phone vibrates and you .. )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I feel sick but yet I still feel like writing more chapters lmao