Chap 16

Principal : hello everyone! I called you all here today to talk about semi-formal , along with some rules.
Everyone : ughhh okay!
Principal : all the boys must be dressed in a suit and tie or a nice shirt and pants. Girls must wear dresses , girls your dresses must be appropriate dresses and boys don't try to act smart and wear dresses because you will not be allowed into the gym.

( lots of people laugh )

Principal : other than that all of you have fun and a great halfday! Now you all may head off to class.

( everyone gets up including you and mae. You both wait for everyone to exit. Most people exit and the boys hunter , blake , cam , etc are still in the auditorium. As you and mae walk out you both stop and hunter passes by you. )

Hunter : * whispers * see you at semi

( you and mae walk off to first period. Then second period , hunter is in that class and so is mario. You sit down far as possible from hunter. Mario comes over and sits next to you. )

Mario : hey y/n!
Y/n : hey marioo!
Mario : excited for later?
Y/n : eh kind of!
Mario : has somebody asked you to semi?
Y/n : no so I won't be dancing with any guy but I'm going with Mae!
Mario : girl I'll dance with you!
Y/n : really😁 will hope mind?
Mario : no! 😁
Y/n : thanks mario :)

( hunter keeps on glancing over at you. You see girls all around him. You hear them chatting. )

Girl : so semi is in a few hours!
Girl : yeah have you asked anyone to go with you hunter?
Hunter : no not yet.
Girl : well you should ask soon!
Girl : I would love to go with you!
Girl : so would I!

( you roll your eyes and continue talking to Mario. Hour after hour your classes go by. )

* the bell rings. *

Y/n : * thoughts * ugh finally class ends.

( you grab your things and head over to your locker , grab your bag and head over to Mae. )

Mae : * shuts lockers * omg semi is only a few hours away!
Y/n : I know!!

( you walk out of the school building and you walk your usual way home. You walk through the park and see the boys with 3 times the amount of girls. )

Mae : those girls are thirsty!
Y/n : I know right!

( you continue walking and you hear someone calling Mae's name. )

Y/n : I think I hear someone calling your name?
Mae : its blake lets just keep walking.

( you two continue walking and head out of the park. )

( Mae and you don't look back. )

Mae : I'll see you at semi boo!
Y/n : yesss!

( you walk home and open the door to your house and you drop your bags on the floor. )

* boys point of view *

( Blake walks back to the picnic table and sits down. )

Blake : man I want to make it up to Mae. Shes the one I wanted to go to the dance with.
Girl : aww
Girl : I can go with you!
Girl : no I can!
Blake : I'm good , if I can't go with Mae then I don't want to go with another girl.
( Blake gets up and leaves )
Girl : so hunter have you decided who you are going with?
Hunter : nope
Girl : I would love to go with you!!
Girl : so would I !!
Hunter : I'm gonna leave
Girl : why?
Hunter : you girls are all over me , crowding me like animals.

( hunter gets up and catches up with Blake )

Blake : yo
Hunter : after you get ready for semi come to my house so all of us , cam , brandon , Jacob , you , and I can arrive to semi at the same time.
Blake : ayee sounds good!

( Blake then heads home and so does hunter. Hunter decides to to get ready asap and takes a shower first. )

* back to you *

( you already took a shower and youre now doing your makeup. Hunter is washing his hair. You finished up your makeup after an amount of time. You then begin to work on your hair. Hunter is out of the shower and is now putting on his suit. You first blow dry your then straighten it. Then waterfall braid your hair , then curl the rest of your hair. Then hair spray your hair so the curls will hold. Now you go to your closet and grab your dress and heels. Your phone vibrates and you check it. )

Hunter : so excited for semi!

( you smile and put your phone down and you put on your dress its gorgeous then you put on your heels. You almost forgot to put on your contacts , you place them in then take a few deep breaths and look in the mirror. )

* boys view *

( hunter and the boys are all dressed up waiting for time to pass by in hunters living room. Talking about how excited they were for semi , then there's a knock at hunters door. Hunter opens the door and Britt stands there. Jacob's jaw drops she enters. )

Jacob : daaaaaamn baby girl!!
* Britt blushes *

( the boys are all commenting on how pretty Britt looks. Hunter's phone vibrates and he checks it .. )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ooooh , what does the text say?