"You're not alone. You have me, Jake, Kelly and Joe. We all care so much about you, they're on their way right now."

"I'm going to go take a shower." She said

"Maybe you should go to the hospital first." I suggested and she bit her lip "You won't be able to prove anything without evidence." I whispered, I knew she wasn't ready to face that part but she nodded anyway. She looked just so lost right now.

"Chels, Jake's here with his mom." Aiden yelled and I grabbed Jules hand and we walked from the room, she went over to them and they wrapped her in a hug

"Is there a way you can take him to the park or something?" I asked and he nodded.

"Come on kid, let's get you dressed and we can go play while they have boring grown up talk." Aiden sounded so enthusiastic and I was thankful for him right now that he would do this.

"Okay." JB shrugged and they headed to my room while I went over to the group.

We all sat down on the couch and Jules told them what happened, and when she got to the rape she froze and looked over at me, she just couldn't bring herself to say it and I didn't blame her.

"Chels" she whispered and I nodded saying I would do it for her.

"He raped her." she winced and I hated having to say it but I was only doing it to try to help her.

The entire room went silent, dead silent. You could hear the cars driving and the slight noise of people around us. Kelly and Jake were frozen and Jules was holding her breath thinking that they would just turn on her.

And then they lost it.

"He what!" Jake was up and pacing the room, his eyes were shinning in anger and Kelly snapped out of it and was in front of Jules holding her hands

She looked at her like she wanted to say something but didn't know what so she just wrapped her arms around her and Jules started crying some more.

I couldn't imagine how she was feeling right now, and I watched from the outside like I did last night as the family was all there for her.

"I'm going to kill him." Jake said as he headed for the door and I quickly made my way towards him, Kelly and Jules not even knowing he was gone and grabbed his arm.

"Don't." I warned.

"He deserves it."

"He does, but that's not going to help her right now, look at her." I said and he looked over at her and saw her falling apart. "She's over there going through one of the worst times of her life and she needs you here with her." he watched her and then nodded.

"I absolutely hate my cousin." He said as he made his way back to him.

"Kelly, can you take her to the hospital?" I asked and they all turned to look at me. I know they were all thinking about her and I was too, but in the more logical sense. She needs to get him away from her and her son and the only way to prove what he did was to go to the hospital and get a kit done and report it.

"Chelsie." Jake started but I cut him off

"The only way she can prove anything is to have them examine her; he needs to be put away and out of her and JB's life."

"I know what I need to do, Kelly can you take me and Jake can you wait for JB and take him home?"

"Sure." They both agreed

"You can stay with me sweetheart." Kelly said and Jules nodded and went to go grab her stuff. After they left Jake and I sat down on the couch in silence. I didn't know what to say and I was waiting for him to process everything, hell I was trying to process it all and I knew about it before.