[Chapter Seven]

Začať od začiatku

"Have you called Jake or Kelly?" I asked and she shook her head

"I don't know what to tell them, they tried to warn me and I was stupid." She looked down and I wrapped my arms around her

"You're not stupid."

"I am, because no matter how horrible he is I always hold some kind of hope that he's going to man up and come home, love me, love his son, and that we can be a real family. I know it's stupid because I know that it's never going to happen."

"Just talk to them, I'm sure they will be there for you."

"I don't know what else to do; I can't let JB near him again like that. But do I have the right to keep him from his father? He was high and drunk last night, I can't have my baby around that Chelsie." He looked so torn and I barely knew her but I pulled her in for a hug.

"How about I call them and tell them what's going on so you don't have to. I'll invite them over and you guys can talk."

"Okay. Just don't tell them the other thing" I nodded and went to make her some tea and grabbed a plate of breakfast Aiden was cooking to bring them into her.

I grabbed my phone and went out on the balcony, it was a nice day today, but I dialed Jakes number. He was groggy when he woke up which told me I was the one who disrupted his sleep.

"What?" he groaned

"Are you home or at your mom's?" I asked first

"Mom's. Blake crashed my place last night and I didn't want to deal with him" My temper flared at the mention of him

"Can you go get her, I need to talk to you both."

"What's going on?" he seemed more alert now

"I'll tell you when you go get your mother so I can tell you both."

"Fine." I heard shuffling, knocking and voices before they put the phone on speaker and I could talk to them both.

"What's wrong Chelsie?"

"Jules and JB are here." I started off

"Okay.." she trailed off confused

"Blake went over there last night. Stoned and drunk"

I heard Jake suck in a breath and Kelly curse.

"What did he do?"

"He demanded to see JB and pushed his way into her place and when she refused he hit her a few times."

"Son of a bitch." Jake yelled and Kelly was right there with him.

"How is she, is she okay?"

"She's eating right now; JB's with Aiden and is eating too. You guys can come over whenever you want."

"We'll be right there." Jake said and hung up.

I sighed and went inside to eat as well. Io grabbed my plate and went to head out.

"Is mama okay?" a little voice asked and I bit my lip and took a deep breath before turning around

"Your mom's going to be just fine sweetie." I gave him a smile and he returned it and nodded. I went back to my room to sit with her and she was just propped up staring at nothing.

"It's going to be okay." I told her and she nodded

"I just don't know what to do anymore. When I got pregnant I always thought I would have Blake to help me, and now I feel so alone." She turned towards me