Chapter Fifty Six

Start from the beginning

"Listen Abby I know this isn't really plausible reasoning," Scott says scratching the back of his neck. "But I'm stupid. We both know that. I've done some pretty crappy stuff before but I would never cheat. I was just too dumb to tell you before Oakland got to it.'

I don't say anything as he takes a step closer to me and slowly raises his hand to push a strand of hair behind my ear. I close my eyes for a moment and although I won't admit it to him, I somewhat enjoy the proximity. 

"And I'm going end up doing even stupider things than this," he says staring at me as his arm drops back to his side. "So are you though, we'll both fuck up. I just screwed up first. But the thing is I feel like we're right back where we started in the beginning of college, where you hated me and I liked you but you never noticed. I don't want to go back to that Abby."

My eyes are starting to sting because of how desperate he looks right now and I have to swipe my hand across my eyes to make sure no leakage makes it's way down my face.

"I don't wanna have to see other guys flirting with you all the time and not being able to do anything about it," he says clenching his fists tightly. "I nearly punched Liam every time he was over here just to 'hang out' with you. "

"Liam d-doesn't like me-"

"Stop talking while I'm speeching," he says pressing a finger to my lips and I look at him with an amused expression as I push his hand away from my face. 

"I don't like not having you," he says grabbing my hand and slowly tugging it towards his chest. He places my hand over his heart which I can feel beating at a very fast pace. "This is because of you. It's all your fault that I'm like this."

The next few words that leave his mouth shock and excite me at the same time. 

"Abby I think...I think I'm in love with you."

I stare at him with wide eyes as he looks down at me with frightened eyes as if he didn't expect himself to even say that. I feel stupid standing here and staring at him like a deer in headlights but I seriously don't know what to think or say or do. Every part of me knows that I should probably react to what he just said but I literally can't. After a while of me not talking Scott starts talking again. 

"Well I m-mean you d-don't have to say it back or anything.." he says stuttering a little bit as he tries to feel the uncomfortable silence. "I-I just thought you should know...I mean you can take your time. I mean unless you just don't like me at all anymore, in which case would make this whole being locked in a room for twelve hours even more awkwa-"

Before he can continue to talk nonsense I slide my hand, which is still pressed against his chest, towards his neck and pull him downwards until his lips press against mine. 

How can one part of the body have so many nerve endings.

This kiss feels different than the others we've shared. This one feels a lot more like confirmation. And as Scott Rogers moves his lips against mine I realize that even though I didn't say it and even though I've ignore him for what seems like forever I think I might be in love with him too. Because if it weren't love, what explanation is there for how amazing his lips feel against mine? Or how when he starts to smile into the kiss I end up smiling too and we just end up pulling away and grinning at each other. 

But the sparks are still there, even when we're just smiling at each other. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I decided it was finally time to stop making you guys wait. But only because after being #2 in ChickLit time after time again and never making it to #1 I have finally achieved my dream:

I'M NUMBER 1 IN CHICKLIT!!! Don't believe me? Either check or look at the screenshot on the side :) .

Only because of you guys though, every single one of my readers are my favorite people in the world. 

How does it feel to finally be done waiting for Scabby to reunite?

Did I do it well? Cause I know as an author when I'm writing scenes like this it's supposed to feel cheesy because I'm writing it, but it didn't suck did it? :(

What do you guys want to see next? What do you guys think I already have planned for next time?

Who actually wanted Labby to happen? Because that could still be arranged...You never know with this story!! I love you all!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Snapchat: momo36235

Instagram: lil_chocolate_donut

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan