CHAPTER 13

~5 days later~

Levi kept avoiding me these past few days and I hated that. I miss him,i want to talk to him again,to hug him again,to..kiss him again.
My nightmares are getting worse and Levi isn't there when i wake up crying anymore.
The cuts on my arm are healing well and I don't need a bandage anymore.
As for the virus...things just got progressively worse.

People were dying left and right,everyone is either getting infected or dying.

The masks they gave us were working but they couldn't distribute them fast enough,so people without them were getting infected and the ones that had them were getting killed.

Authorities were overwhelemd and soon defeated...

All we could do was stay inside and hope they don't break in untill things calmed down.

After a while there were few people still alive in the city,the virus died by itself not having who to infect anymore,but leaving behind human eating creatures and chaos,we didn't need the masks anymore but we kept them on just to be safe...

Why us? Me the one who wanted to die so bad...didn't.

I could've easily gotten infected,or died while i was outside,but i didn't...why?

From all people,why did i survive?

Everything was a mess outside,abandoned cars,blood,zombies,corpses..

I noticed they don't take interest in animals...just humans,they have a craving just for humans..those bastards,they destroyed everyone's lives!

I even miss school-wait no lets not go that far..i mean..this is bad,but i could never miss school.

We are running out of supplies so we will need to leave the house to get more.
I'm scared,i don't want anyone else to die. Armin is better and he wants to go with us so we will all leave in 1 hour.

I open the window and see its pretty cold outside so i will need a jacket. I look in my bag and find only one...Levi's jacket. Memories of everything that happened came back to me. I sigh and put the jacket on, it still smells like him..that familiar smell i missed so much

Why the hell does Hanji have a sword collection I don't know,or care. But what I know is that they will be helpful.
We are all standing in front of the front door about to leave. Levi is sitting next to me. I bandaged my arm again just in case even if I don't need the bandage I feel more safe wearing it. I'm scared and Levi noticed it.
"Its gonna be okey" he says as he intertwines our fingers and my heart starts beating faster. I missed this,his voice,his touch.

I look over at him and nod while staring into his eyes,from afar they look grey but when you are close you can see the blue in them,so beautiful. I glance down at his lips then look away.

We put on our masks and Hanji opens the door and we all walk out side, Levi lets go of my hand and i almost groan. I stop myself from reaching for his hand again and get in the van.

When we get in he sits across from me and i stare at the floor so i wont stare at him. But i can feel his eyes on me,i look up and he doesn't look away. We stare at each other until Hanji speaks and we all look at her.

"Lets go,everyone be carefull and avoid geting in an unecesary fight"

She starts driving towards the nearest mall wich luckly is pretty big from what she is saying.

We drive for about 30 minutes and this entire time i've been listening to music on my phone to keep me ocupied and not looking at Levi.

When we get there we see that the door to the mall are wide open and we no one is inside.

An abandoned huge mall,this is awsome!

Hanji gives each one of us a sword and we get out of the car.

We take some bags and start filing them with food and putting them in the car. When we are done we keep walking around the mall and i see a clothing shop. I walk in and Armin follows me. We take some clothes we like. Its technicaly stealing but its the fucking apocalypse and i never aforded expensive clothes so i'm gonna enjoy myself,its not like i'm gonna get arrested when most of the population are brainless monsters.

I see some jackets but i don't take one,i prefer Levi's wich i may or may not be emotionally attached to..

I hear Levi call my name and i start to walk back to the car when i hear growling behind me. I turn around and see one of them. Shit! Before i can react it jumped on me and i fall on the ground.

"Eren!" I hear Levi shout

I struggle to keep the zombie from biting me and in a few seconds it drops dead on the floor as Levi cut its head off.

"Eren are you okey?" He says and reaches his hand out to help me stand and when i reach out mine he freezes. I look at my hand and start to panick. There is a bite on my fore arm. Shit! Shit!Shit! He managed to bite me. I keep staring at my hand in shock and Levi pulls me up and gets me back in the van.

"Hanji he's been bitten!"

"What?!" I hear Armin and Mikasa say at the same time

"Well then lets get him back fast!" Hanji says and starts driving away from the mall.

Mikasa looks like shes about to explode,Armin looks like hes gonna cry and he probably will and Levi looks extremly worried and scared. He sits next to me on the drive back and holds my hand.

Levi's P.O.V

We finish loading the van and i see Eren is still in the mall so i call for him to come back.

I hear a loud thud and when i turn around one of those things is on top of him. No no no! I'm not losing you too!

"Eren!" i shout and start running towards him and cut the things head off.

I look him up and down and he doesn't look injured,just scared and shocked.

I reach my hand out to help him stand and when he lifts his hand up,the sleeve of his shirt lifts a bit and i freeze. A bite. Shit! That thing bit him! I start to panick. Its happening all over again. No! I'm not losing you Eren!

I get him in the van and we start driving back.

Please Eren..dont leave me...