CHAPTER 1

I remember how it all began,no one belived,or at least they didnt want to...when the news about the virus were announced no one took it serious..which only made things worse,whe everything fell apart i was ready,ready to face death,untill i met him...

CHAPTER 1

It was a normal day like any other,i came back from school,ate something then went on the internet like ususal. I was wahtching some dumb youtube videos when my mom called me from the living room to show me something.

"Hey eren! Come see this!"

I walked to the living room and asked her what it was. She pointed at the tv and said

"Aparently there is some virus that broke out and it travels trough air,they say its nothing serious and that they have a cure for it almost done, so be careful, if you feel sick or anything tell me okey?" she said with a worried tone

"I will dont worry,its probably nothing anyway.." i gave her a reasuring smile and went back to my room and on the internet,for some reason i had a bad feeling about this,verry bad..

-2 hours later-

Im almost done with my homework when i get a phone call from Armin,my best friend,and he sounds worried.

"H-hey Eren" he said,his voice shaky

"Hey Armin,are you okey? You sound worried?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine..its just..have you heard about the virus?"

"Yeah one second.." i check to see if my mom can hear me,i dont want to worry her,i see a note on the fridge sayng that she went shopping,also my dad's at work so its fine.

"My mom told me about it and for some reason i have bad feeling about it" i continue

"Yeah me too,i read that it affects your brain and gives you a verry high fever and if not treated fast..."

"You turn into a zombie?" i say jockingly,cutting him off before he can finish his sentence.

"Something like that.."

"Well lets hope that doesnt happen,i dont want a zombie apocalypse happening,i've seen enough movies to know how they are."

"Well pack a backpack just in case"he says,and he doesnt sound like he's jocking.

"You're jocking arent you?" he cant be serious can he?..still a part of me agrees with him..

"If you see any news about the virus getting worse,do it just in case okey?" oh god he isnt joking.

"Okey...hey Armin?"

"Yes?"

"do you know anything i dont? You seem pretty convinced that something bad will happen."

"Well you know my dad's a scientist right?.."

"Yeah.."

"Well he's working with the people developing the cure and investigating the virus and.."

"Aaand..." i urge him to continue

"He says the virus keeps developing and resisting the cure,and that at this rate they will not be able to cure it fast enough.."

"Oh..well lets just hope it doesnt get too bad.."i say pretending to care

I kept talking to him for a while then went back to finishing my homework.

-3 days later-

More news about the virus were released,all bad news'Huh,maybe the world is ending after all' i said to myelf as i was watching the tv in my room,pictures of infected people being shown 'What do i care,i hate this world anyway..'its true the world sucks,i have no reason to live,you have your life planned out for you,you're born,then after a few years get thrown into school,after you finish all that shit,you get a job,then get married have a few kids and die,i laugh softly 'Yeah,like anyone could love me' i say as i look at the healing cuts and the scars on my arm,i've been depressed for more than i can remember,but self harm is more of a recent thing,i've been hiding it well though,i look at the razor blade i keep hidden in my phonecase for a few seconds then i make some new cuts,deep ones. I stare at my arm as the blood runs down my wrist then i make a few more. After im done i clean everything up and put my razor back in my phone case.

Tomorrow is Saturday wich means i have time to just sit arround and do nothing,maybe hang out with Armin and Mikasa,my only friends,everyone else hates me,and being gay doesnt help that at all,them and my mom are the only ones that accept me,my father far from accepts me,he hates me,he would've kicked me out if it wasnt for my mom convincing him to let me stay,but now he beats me,he told me that if i tell anyone he would do the same thing to my mother,that fucking bastard,i wish i could kill him..

-next week-

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing,i look at who's calling and see its Armin then i pick up.

"Hey Armin" i say with a sleepy voice then yawn.

"Hey Eren,i woke you up didnt i?"

"Yeah,its fine dont worry about it.."

"Have you heard the news?.." he said sounding sad and worried.

"Yeah the virus is getting worse"

"No not just that,they are putting an entire town in carantyne,everyone there is infected"

"Really? Wow i knew things were bad but i didnt think they were that bad..."

"Yes,nobody listened and they all got infected as well,also school is canceled and everyone is advised to stay inside.." i guess they didnt want to believe,idiots

i smile a little about hearing i dont have to go to that hell they call school

"Well at least something good came out of this" i chuckle

"Eren this is serious"

"I know i know its just that i hate school,you know that" not just hate it,it mentally drains me and also makes me want to kill myelf but i cant tell him that.

"So has anyone turned into a zombie yet?"

"No,everyone that died stayed dead,but the corpses do look like zombies.."

"Well lets hope they dont come back and that the people that are infected die not turn into anything else" i say realising afterwards how bad it sounds

"Eren!"

"Well you said they couldnt cure it"

he sighs and i mentally slap myself for saying that,the subject of people dying from a disease is sensible to him because his mom died of cancer a few years back.

"Anyway im gonna call my dad to see if he has any news..be carefull eren"

"I will,thanks,you too Armin" i hang up then get out of bed and get dressed.

I walk to the kitchen to get something to eat and notice my mom isnt home...but my dad is,oh no...