CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3-

"I get home and my mom is in the kitchen cooking dinner and my dad on the couch whatching tv,'here we go'.

My mom sees me and smiles softly

"Hey Eren,you came right on time,dinner's almost ready.

She looks me up and down a bit confused.

"Is that a new jacket?"

"Huh?" I look down and see that im still wearing Levi's jacket,oh shit i didnt give it back to him "Oh its a friends jacket i was cold and he gave it to me,i guess i forgot to give it back"

"Oh okey i was wondering where you could've got the money to buy a new one"

Her eyes widen as she sees the bruise on my check from where my dad punched me,she walks towoards me with a worried face

"Eren what happened? Are you okey?"

I said i would tell her,but i cant,not right now,not with him here.

"Its fine.."

"Did you get in a fight with Jean again?" she says frowning. I glance at my dad and panick.

"Y-yeah.."

She sighs "I told you to stay out of trouble"

"Yeah,i know im sorry..."

She hugs me tightly and i flinch at the pain,those bruises will take a while to heal...

-1 hour later-

I get a phone call and i see its Levi,'Shit hes probably calling about his jacket"

I answer hoping hes not mad

"Hey.." i say shily

"Hey kid,so did you tell your mom?" hes not asking about his jacket?

"Y-you're not asking about your jacket?" i say surprised

"My jacket?"

"Yeah i forgot to give it back to you.."

"I dont care about that,i didnt even realise,you can keep it"

"Oh..thanks" i say relived

"You didnt anwer my question,did you tell your mom?"

"N-no.."

"Why?"

"I-i panicked okay? My dad was there and he could hear us i didnt want him to attack us or anything.."

he sighs "Give me your adress"

"W-what?"

"Just do it,trust me"

"u-um..fine..." i give him my adress and then yell at myself mentally for it,hes basically a stranger why would i do that,god im so stupid.

"Okey im coming over"

"What-?!"

He hangs up before i can say anything else,a part of me is happy because i can tell what he wants to do and another is scared shitless.

20 minute later there is a knock on the door and i walk,well more like run panicking a little,to the living room as my mom is opening the door and yup Levi is there.

"Are you Erens mom?" he says firmly

"Yes" she says looking a bit confused

"Im Erens friend,we need to talk"

She looks at me and i nod then she lets him in

"Okey then ill let you two talk" she says as she starts walking back to the kitchen

"I didnt mean me and Eren"

She turns arround looking even more confused then i look at my father and hes still whatching tv on the couch not paying attention to us

"Erens father is abusing him"

After she hears that her eyes widen and my dad turns his head arround to look at us looking surprised angry and scared at the same time

She looks at me scared and worried and i dont know what to say

He walks over to me and says looking at her

"The burise on his face is from him,also..." he lifts up my shirt and my whole side and back has bruises on it,her eyes widden the she looks at my father.

"Grisha is this true?!" she says with disbelief

He gets up from the couch and i get scared backing away as a habit

"No of course not!"

"It is" i say firmly

she locks back at me

"He's been doing this since i told you i was gay.."

Her eyes get teary and i panick,Levi notices and takes ahold of my hand and i look at him, he gives me a reassuring look and i calm down a little.

She looks at him again "How could you do this Grisha?! Hes your son!"

"This fucking faggot isnt my son!" so now he reveals his true colors,finally.

He grabs my shirt and pulls me towoards him making me let go of Levi's hand in the process

"I warned you not to tell anyone you fucking idiot!" he goes to punch me but before he could Levi had a hold of his hand "Dont you fucking dare touch him again you little shit" Levi said on an angry tone,then punched him,making him let go of me and faling on the ground.

I walk over to my mom and she hugs me tightly,Levi makes sure my dad wont get up by knocking him unconcious.

Half and hour later there was a police man arresting my dad,and me comforting my crying mom.

When everything settled down my mom went to sleep and i was left alone with Levi in the living room.

I sighed and sat down on the couch. Levi sat next to me.

"Look i know you baically just met me,and its none of my bussines but i had to do something,i couldnt just sit arround knowing he was doing that to you,so im sorry if you're mad.."

i smile softly "Im not mad at all,im glad you did that,i would've never had the courage,thank you" i say and then hug him.

He seems a bit shocked at me huging him but he returns the hug "You're welcome"

Yeah im definitly going to get attached to you Levi Ackerman.