CHAPTER 7

[[TRIGGER WARNING]]

Also leave a comment with your opinion please,or if you have any ideas,it really makes me happy and encourages me to write more,and vote if you want ^_^. Enjoy.

CHAPTER 7 

I'm awaken by another nightmare,i jolt up,panting,sweating..like usual,only this time..i can remember it..i can remember the nightmare,it was about my mom.

I didnt realize I also woke Levi up until i feel a hand touch my shoulder and i turn my head arround to look at him

"Hey are you okey? Another nightmare?"

i nod trying to calm down

"Y-yeah,sorry i woke you up.."

"Its okey,i wasnt asleep anyway"

The nightmare keeps replaying in my head,she's dead,..they..they killed her! Those damn monters! I will kill them! Every last one! I will not rest until every one of those creatures is dead!

I start to cry again and Levi hugs me.

"S-she's gone Levi!I will never see her again! M-maybe if i wouldn't have left the house..."

He cuts me off before i can finish.

"Dont! Dont blame yourself for her death. I was not your fault,you couldn't have known."

"I-i guess so....S-sorry.."

We stay silent and he keeps huging me until i calm down.

I lay back down and Levi goes to get me some water when..i hear a noise coming from outside. I get up to see what it is and i freeze. There is tons of them..and they look like...zombies. Huh..so this was the zombie apocalypse after all.

I keep staring at them,some have rotten skin and are limping,they're clothes ripped and covered in blood,just like what you would imagine when you think of a zombie,others just had pale skin same with the eyes and walked slowly,you could confuse them with actual humans.All of a sudden i hear screaming,s-someone is out there..getting killed..i cant help them now. I keep staring out the window until i hear Levi come back in the room and turn arround,my face probably as pale as one of those zombies faces.

"What happened?"

I look back at the window and he sets the glass down then walks over to the window too.

His face doesnt change that much when he sees them,but i can tell he's shocked too. I noticed his expresion doesnt change much,he doesnt normally smiles,usually when hes comforting me,but not in general..

Some of them are banging on peoples doors. Good thing he lives in an apartment and we are pretty high off the ground right now but they could still get in.

Levi goes to baricade the door and i call Armin.

He doesnt respond imidiatly,he's probably sleeping. I look at the clock yup 2:53 a.m.

After a few tries he finally picks up.

"Its 2 in the morning Eren what do you want?..." he say on a sleepy tone,but i couldnt care any fucking less that he is sleeping right now.

"Look outside your window"

"What? Why?"

"Just fucking do it Armin"

He groans then I hear movement and after a few seconds he gasps

"Exactly"

"W-what?! When did this happen?" I can tell he's panicking