CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

I talked to Levi for a while and it was getting late so he had to leave,he hugged me once more in the doorway then left,and i couldnt help the light blush and dumb smile on my face when he hugged me,it was just a hug Eren calm down. I went into my room and layed down on my bed.for some reason i couldnt help but think about him..he barely knew me yet he seemed to care about me a lot..maybe his father did the same thing to him and he couldnt stand to whatch someone else suffer like he did,i guess ill have to ask him one day.

I didnt feel like sleeping so i got up and grabbed my phone to listen to some music and when i oppened it i saw i had a lot of missed calls from Armin,shit he must be worried,i forgot to take my phone with me when i ran out of the house...i remembered why i was running and cringed at the memories 'It's okey Eren he's gone now,he cant hurt you anymore' i say trying to calm myself down 'Thanks to Levi..' there it is,that dumb smile again,i lay back down on my bed and call Armin,after a few seconds he responds.

"Eren? Finally,i was worried,why didnt you pick up?"

"I forgot to take my phone with me when i left the house today..."

"Left the house? Why would you leave the house? You know its dangerous!" he says on a concerned tone

"Its a long story that i will explain to you later i promise,and im fine now,why were you calling anyway?"

"Eren...things are getting bad,verry bad.."

"With the virus?" dont tell me this is turning into a zombie apocalypse after all?

"Yes,patients have started being viloent and attacking doctors,nurses,basycally everyone arround them that wasnt infected.."

"Shit this doesnt sound good,should start packing a backpack like you told me" i say jockingly,i know i shouldnt be jocking right now,and i know this is serious,but i just cant care,so what if the world was going to end? Like i said i have no reason to live,might as well die,if the apocalipse was gonna happen tomorrow i wont care,im ready to die,my thoughts were cought off by the sound of Armins slightly annoyed voice.

"Eren can you please stop jocking arround,people are dying,also..."

"Also what?"

"The virus has traveled to other cities too,including ours.."

I freeze after he says that,im scared,but not for myself but for the ones i loved,i mean yes i do want to die,but i dont want the same faith for them...Armin,Mikasa,mom...even Levi...

I stay quiet after that and Armin continues.

"They are going to give us some masks so we dont get infected,kind of like gass masks but smaller and made for the virus. They don't cover your whole face just your mouth and nose."

I'm barelly paiyng atention to what he was saying,something about masks? All i can think of is Levi,he probably still is outside,going back home,i wouldnt want him to catch the virus and...no dont think about that,i'm sure hes fine right? He must be...why am i so worried about someone i just met a few hours ago,i guess what he did for me and comforting me was enough to make me care about him. Armin noticed a wasnt talking and snapped me back to reality.

"Heey earth to Eren,are you there"

"Huh?Y-yeah.."i say my voice sounding a little sad from thinking about Levi getting the virus,he protected me,i have to do the same for him.

"You okey? You sound sad all of a sudden"

"I-im fine,dont worry about it" i say trying to sound happy or normal at least but i dont think he believed it

"When are they giving us those masks?" I say trying to change the subject

"In a few days,but untill then you should stay inside,okey?"

"Okey" i say but i know im lying,i want to go outside,especially when none else is,it would be so peacefull,maybe i'll see Levi again,though my mom definitly wont let me leave the house

"So why did you leave the house today?"

"Its a long story..." i was kind of hesitant to tell him,i dont know how he would react.

"I have time" he really wants to know doesnt he,i guess i'll tell him then.

I tell him everything about my dad beating me,running out of the house,meeting Levi and all that. After i finish talking he's quiet for a few seconds before speaking again

"Wow...i-i had no idea,w-why didnt you tell me anything?"

"I was too scared to tell anyone..."

"But you did to a stranger?"

"I was angry and wasnt thinking straight"

he sighs "Well at least its over.."

"Thanks to Levi" the words escape my mouth before i can stop them and i realize you could tell i was smilling like an idiot again just from my voice.

He chuckles.

"W-what?" i say panicking a little,i dont want him to think i have feelings for him,i just met the guy..

"Nothing" he says on an amused tone

"Im gonna go to sleep now if you dont mind,it was a long day.." i say as im looking in the mirror of my closet at the bruises on my body,i havent even realised i got up.

"Okey goodnight then,and Eren?"

"Yes?"

" Remember to use protection" he laughs and hangs up before i can say anything,like i would ever have sex with Levi,maybe in my dreams,i laugh a little at his coment and look back in the mirror,i put my phone down and take my shirt off,those bruses will take a while to heal,it hurt when i moved,i touched them lightly with my hand and fliched at the pain,i sigh then take my pants off and change into something more comfortable then lay down.I really didnt feel like sleeping,i grabed my phone and went to call Levi but i stoped,its kind of late,maybe hes sleeping,i dont want to bother him or be annoying,i stare at his number almost glaring as if beging him to call me trough the phone,i give up after a minute and put my phone down,of course hes not going to call me,dont get your hopes up,its late,he's probably sleeping anyway...

I listend to music for a while until i started to get sleepy,i stopped the music and took the headphones out then went to sleep.