CHAPTER 8

Sorry this one is shorter but i have chapter 9 ready so enjoy

Chapter 8

Levi kept huging me,not letting go,and i didnt mind,this is exactly what i needed right now,everything is falling apart..but at least i still have him...what about Armin and Mikasa? Are they okey? Are they still alive?...i sure hope so..other than Levi and them i dont have anyone else left...well there is my dad..ugh..i actually hope hes dead...

After a while we go back to sleep and when we wake up and look outside we dont see a lot of them,and the ones that are outside are not moving much.

"So they are not active during the day,huh? That is good to know" Levi says

"Yeah..We could go outside and kill a few of them."

"No not yet,i called someone,we should wait for them first."

"Who?"

"Hanji,she's a friend,a little crazy but she'll be usefull"

We keep waiting for her and she eventualy arrives driving a black van.

Levi and I both put on a backpack and go outside.

"Whose this Levi?" She asks looking at me curiously.

"Shitty glasses,Eren,Eren shitty glasses"

"I have a name you know?"

"Yeah i already told him your name"

"Well nice to meet you Eren," she looks back at Levi "hes a cute one Levi,nice choice"

"Hes not my boyfriend shittyglasses"

i blush slightly at her coment and she notices and smirks

"Okey guys get in the van" We both get in and sit in the back

"Where did you even get the van from? I dont remeber you having one"

"Well you remember right,i dont"

"Dont tell me you stole it"

"I didnt steal it"

He frowns at her and she continues

"What? You told me to tell you i didnt steal it" she laughs and he sighs

"Grumpy as always Levi,come on it was abandoned"

"Whatever just drive"

"So where are we going?" I ask

"Well first we are going to go get your friends,and then mine.So where do they live?"

I tell him where Armin and mikasa live,and Hanji drives us there,and Levi was right Hanji is crazy,but in a good way.

We first go get Armin and when we get there his front door is open and a few windows cracked or broken
No! Not you too Armin!! I start to panick and go to exit the car when Levi pulls me back.

"Not so quick,its dangerous,i know you're worried for your friend but i dont want you to die"

"Oh and also i brought something" Hanji says and hands us both...swords?..what the hell? Why does she have swords? Doesnt matter they will be helpfull

"Where the hell did you get swords from" Levi asks

"You know i collectionate weird stuff"

"Whatever lets go"

We all get out of the car and i walk try to walk ahead but Levi keeps pulling me back, and goes in first then me and Hanji. My heart is beating so fast it feels like is gonna explode..Armin please be alive...