CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

I woke up in a clod sweat,breathing heavily..a nightmare,i've been having them almost every night for a while,i never remember what they are about,and im glad i dont,from the state im in when i wake up they must be pretty bad.

I look at the clock..3:24 a.m,i sigh and try to go back to sleep but with no use.

I get up grab my phone and open it,its still on Levi's number and i accidentaly click on it,but before i realize and panick,because im calling him at 3 in the morning,he already picked up.

"Hello?"He says but he doesnt sound tired,or mad

I dont say anything becaue im still freaked out.

"Eren?Hello?"

Well there's no going back now

"H-hey..." i say nervously

"Hey,is everything okey?"he sounds a little worried,well of course it's 3 in the morning for fucks sake.

"Y-yeah sorry,i didnt mean to call you it was and accident,sorry if i woke you up.."i say shily

"Its okey Eren,you didnt wake me up"he says on a kind reasuring tone.

"Oh" i say realived,but why is he awake?

"Why are you up?"

"I-i had a nightmare,i have them almost everynight"

"What was it about?" he says still sounding worried

"I-i dont remember them,i never do..."

"Cant go back to sleep?"he says knowinlgy

"Yeah..anyway why are you up?"

"I cant sleep"

"Why?"

"I have insomnia,i usualy dont get more than 2 hours of sleep,3 if im lucky"

"Oh,that sucks.."

"Yeah,but im usualy still up at this hour,so when you have a nightmare and cant sleep call me if you want"

"I will,thanks,its nice to have someone to talk to" i say happily,the happines and smile visible in my voice.

"Welcome kid" he sounds happy too,wich makes me smile even more.

"So did you hear the news about the virus?"

"Yeah,now we cant go outside until they give us those stupid masks"

"Yeah that sucks,i would've liked to see you again" the words ecape my mouth before i can stop them,but before i have the chance to panick Levi responds.

"Yeah me too.." i calm down and smile

We keep talking for a few hours and when i look at the clock it was 6 a.m wow we've been talking for three hours,i feel myself getting tired and yawn.

"Getting tired again?" Levi says after i yawn

"Yeah kind of.." its true,im getting tired,talking to Levi was so relaxing.

"Do you want to hang up and go to sleep?" i kind of did,but i didnt want to leave him,he was probably not going to be able to sleep,it jut didnt feel fair.

"Mhm.." i say as i yawn again.

"Okey then kid"

"Goodnight Levi"

"Goodnight Eren"

***

Over the next few days i kept talking to Levi,i loved talking to him,i wish i could see him too.