Chapter 19: Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"Okay I'm slightly less mad." She says

I laugh and shake my head. I excuse myself to go to my room and grab the carry on duffle bag I'll be bringing with me. I make sure to put all the papers I needed, even though this is vacation I needed to bring some of my work with me. While we were enjoying our time in the sun, I needed to sort out this Frank shit quietly.

I change into some sweatpants myself and a Nike sweater. I put on some Nike shoes then slip on some sunglasses. I walk downstairs holding the duffle bag. At the bottom of the stairs there stands Mia now changed out of her pencil skirt into leggings and the sweater which is some of the things I packed her.

"This is cute, I'm glad your assistant picked these clothes out."

"Actually I chose that sweater, to match mine." I say gesturing to my identical Nike sweater, mines just black while hers is grey.

"Matching, cute vacation, and you packed? I could get used to this," she smirks.

"I only have so many nice gestures." I exhale lowly.

She slaps my arm playfully.

"But for you, I have plenty." I finish off.

She nods approving, "that's better."

.

[M.]

Going on vacation with Harry after not speaking to him for almost a week was something I didn't see myself doing. But it feels good seeing him after all this time apart, when I saw him again it felt like my heart was beating so fast. I all of a sudden felt nervous and there wasn't enough air in the world for my lungs.

The way his eyes shines brighter from when I first met him, he smiles more and he laughs louder. I've seen serious change in him, one I can't help maybe I helped cause ? I didn't mean to come off cocky but maybe I was as good for him as he is for me.

I look up at Harry as we sit in the plane seats. Harry has his eyes closed and his hands are holding the seat rests so tight his knuckles are white.

"Harry?"

"Hm?"

"Are you alright...?" I ask chuckling slightly.

"Yes.. no... maybe ? I don't particularly like planes." He says

I start giggling.

"Don't laugh at me, you and every other girl have a fear of spiders even the house hold ones. Which is absurd since they do nothing to harm you. This fear is very logical, planes crash."

"And spiders can kill people!" I exclaim.

He opens his eyes just to roll them and shake his head. "The physics of a flying plane scares the shit out of me."

I chuckle and shake my head. "You're so adorable." I lean over and reach for his hand holding it in mine. "Relax Harry."

He takes a deep breathe and holds my hand tight. I run my thumb across his hand and I can feel him calm down.

"Thank you." He whispers and when I look up he's starring at me. Before I knew it, Harry is leaning in and our foreheads are touching. Now his hand is on my cheek.

"Mr. Styles?? Just wanted to let you know we are about to land so please fasten your seatbelt." The pilot says through the intercom.

"You heard the man, put on your seatbelt Angel." He pecks my cheek and leans back into his chair holding it for dear life.

Once we landed it was go go go, we got out so quickly then caught a taxi to the docks and now we are taking a boat to the bungalows in bora bora we will be staying at.

We finally reached and Harry and I were just directed to our personal bungalow

"Thank you, that's everything. Have a good night." Harry says to the lady that was helping us.

I was in the bedroom looking out at the water, it's absolutely stunning and I couldn't believe we were actually here. Harry told me this vacation was something the press would eat up about our relationship but this seems private, that I'm not even sure the paparazzi knew about it.

Soon I feel big arms wrap around my waist holding me. "You look beautiful." He whisper.

I lean back against him and lean my head on his shoulder. "Beautiful ? We just got rushed out of a plane, into a taxi then into a boat. My hair is a mess, I'm not wearing any make up and I smell like sweat."

He chuckles "And ? You're beautiful."

My heart fluttered at his words, and you know what? I feel beautiful too.