Chapter 14: Love always, Emma.

"You were the one, and you were the only one."

[M.]

"No no no." Harry says

"What do you mean no!?" 

"I mean no, we are no way in hell going to watch The Vow."

"Why not ?!"

"Because this is the Styles theatre not the Porter theatre."

"You said I could choose." I say frowning.

He looks at me then looks away then mumbles. "Fine angel, go put it on. But if I fall asleep you can't get mad."

"Don't fall asleep and I won't." I say smiling.

.

I feel myself get lifted and I stir a bit.

"Shh it's alright angel. Just go back to sleep."

I don't complain and I snuggle closer to his chest. I felt myself back onto something comfortable and I open my eyes slowly.

"Did I fall asleep?"

Harry glances at me as he tucks me in. "Yes you did. You left me alone to watch that dreadful movie."

"Wasn't it good though?"

"It's frustrating to say the least." He says then he sits on the bed. "throughout this whole movie he tries to get her to remember and in the end she still doesn't. But, yet they start over ? Waste of time if I do say so myself."

"He loves her! He didn't want to give up."

"Please." He snorts "Men don't act like that in reality and I think authors need to stop making us impossible to live up to the fictional characters."

I shrug "Alright grumpy."

"I'm not grumpy. Now go to bed before I chloroform you." He warns

"Serial killer much?"

"Go to sleep Mia."

"Okay okay." Soon after I close my eyes and I'm fast asleep.

I woke up to the light over my eyes. I groan and try flip over onto my stomach. But something strong is holding me down, I open my eyes in alarm to see a mop of curls just on top of the pillow beside me.

I pull the blanket down and I'm still wearing my sweat pants and t shirt.

I sigh in relief, and try to pry away from him. Unfortunately my movements only made him hold me against him tighter.

"Stop moving Mia." He groans into the pillow.

"I need to pee."

"Then pee."

"In your bed ?"

"Right." He rolls over and pulls away from me. That's when I realize he's wearing nothing but some grey briefs.