Chapter 10: Danger

Quick disclaimer I wanted to explain. This is not a typical Harry Styles fancfiction. Yes I am using his name and his appearances but this has nothing to do with one direction. The other members are small parts that honestly don't really matter. The main characters that ARE important are Harry, Mia and Ethan. I was thinking of adding some chapters with Ethan's thoughts but we shall see.

Love you all,

Bella x

"Losing me will hurt; it will be that kind of pain that won't feel real at first, and when it does, it will take her breath away."

[H.]

Liam had phoned me twice while I was having brunch with Mia and my mother. I decided to take a few business calls before going out shopping with Mia. I was in my office looking through emails my secretary had sent me when I hear knocking coming from outside my office door.

"Come in."

Mia peeks her head in smiling at me and I give her a smile back. All of a sudden I feel happiness and all the stress I felt just a few moments ago, vanished.

"What's wrong love?"

She shrugs and looks around. "I was just bored." She says as she looks at my book shelf biting her bottom lip.

I would stop biting that lip angel. It drives me crazy.

I watch her drag her fingers on the books studying them one by one.

"I see you like books." I say

"Yes I do. But I don't have much time to read now with work and all." She says and moves to sit in front of me. "What are you up to?"

"Just doing some paperwork and fixing up some deals people have fucked up in."

She nods and bites on her lower lip again. "I uh.. I have a question."

I raise my eyebrows and set my pen down. "Okay go ahead."

She looks at me, making eye contact and takes a deep breath. "Why did you need to get a contract to get a girlfriend ? I'm sure you're capable of finding one on your own."

I nod and lean back "You're right I could. But I don't want a relationship, that's where you come in. It's an easy business deal nothing messy that a relationship would carry. After these months are up we go our separate ways and that's that."

"A business deal.. Right." She mumbles

Why does she look so upset?

I look at her with a confused expression and she sits up straight. Her complete aura changing from timid to confident within seconds.

"I wanted to also propose the two days a week I want off to see my BOYFRIEND." She explains

I clench my jaw and my hands ball up into fists at the mention of her boyfriend. But I straighten myself out. "Very well."

"I was thinking of leaving Saturday morning and staying there until Monday morning." She says

"I'll look on my schedule and make sure it works. It might not work every Saturday and Sunday but otherwise that's fine." I state not even looking at her when I finish my statement.

"If you're done I would like to finish this and you're distracting me. I won't be much longer go wait out in the living room."

She nods and stands up walking herself out of my office. When she's left and I'm alone I lean back my chair running my hand through my hair.