Chapter 6: Dimples and giggles

"When you're alone do you think of me ?"

[H.]

I walked up to her door and looked at the time on my watch. 6 on the dot I was never late and if I was I had informed in advance. I'm a man of my word and when I say I'll be somewhere at a certain time, I will.

I was about to knock on her door when someone opening their door caught my attention. An older women walks out of her room and she's stunned to see me.

"ouhhweee aren't you just a sight for sore eyes." She remarks as her eyes undress me slowly

I cough uncomfortably as I shift on my feet. "Evening mam." I say politely

"No need for the formality darling my names Daisy and YOU." She pauses and runs her finger down my shoulder. "Are welcome at my home anytime. Visit soon." She winks and goes back into her apartment.

I felt panic and oddly violated I turn around and start knocking on Mia's door harshly. Not too long an alarmed Mia opens the door and looks at me scared.

"Jesus."

Before she can say anything else I slip myself past her pull her from the door way by her waist and close the door, locking it.

I look through the peep hole to make sure the women didn't come out again and when I calmed down I realized I was still holding Mia. I pull away almost instantly as if she was fire and she burned me.

"Sorry." I mumble

She looks at me with amusement and bursts out laughing. "What was that?"

"Your neighbour across the hall has no self respect or any common decency." I snort

"She's a kind women." She insists

"Hardly, she doesn't know the meaning of personal space."

She laughs louder and shakes her head at me. I realize how ridiculous I sound and smirk letting myself laugh a bit with her. But I cough to stop myself as I hand her the flowers I had brought her. "Here. I didn't know if these were appropriate but considering our circumstances.."

"Liam told you to get these for me didn't he ?"

"Yes." I admit

She chuckles as she walks over to me grabbing my flowers from me and taking them to the kitchen. I shove my hands in my pockets as I look down at my attire. I wore just some black jeans and a button up shirt and left a new buttons undone.

She looks elegant in her tight nude dress her hair curled to perfection not a hair out of place. She's stunning anyone with eyes could tell you so, and something tells me so is her soul. I shook the thought away.

Business Harry, keep yourself together you aren't a fool of a man.

I started to walk myself to the living room which had a few photos on display there was one of a younger female with two grown ups and I could only assume it was her parents. There were some with her and some of her friends I assume. Then I saw one of her and her current boyfriend Ethan.

"Shall we go?" She asks and I turn around this time she had added her heels and it made the outfit somehow even more appealing. I wanted to just stay with her and kiss her under that dress of hers.