Chapter 13: Styles theatre

"The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me."

[H.]

I hear the doorbell go off and I rush over expecting Mia. She said she needed to go home and pick up a few things since she will be staying the night. Randy's with her and I couldn't wait for her company. But it's not Mia, it's Adeline and my oh my did she look delicious in her tight white dress.

"What are you doing here?" I say taking a deep breath

"Came here for you baby." She says as she pushes her way through past me and walking away swaying those dangerous hips.

"You can't just show up at my home when you please." I say sternly as I follow her to the kitchen.

She has one of my bottles of scotch already about to open it but before she does I snatch it away.

"Don't be a prude Harry let's have some fun." She wiggles her eyebrows and I frown.

I wasn't in the mood, this whole day was complete shit. Well half the day, I had to fight this with all I've got and knowing Marcus Garret he wasn't going to play fair. I knew he would do something dirty just to get his way and stick it to me.

This is personal and I need to act faster and smarter than him. Liam had no idea this was going on but I knew that wasn't wise for now I needed to think it through before dragging him along for the ride.

I'm brought back to reality when I feel my jeans being pulled down. I stop her. "Hey. I said that's enough!" I say raising my voice.

She gets up from her knees and she looks slightly worried. "What's going on with you? You used to be so much fun!" She pouts.

"Believe it or not Adeline I don't always want to have sex. Sometimes it's nice just enjoying each other's company." I say

She looks shocked and nods then goes to sit down on the island chair. "Okay let's do that then."

I sigh and look at the time on my watch.

Mia should be here anytime now.

"Maybe some other time, I've got things to do now." I say

She gets up and slowly makes her way to me. "But baby.."

She walks over to me pressing herself against me. I don't stop her this time, she gets on her knees and does what she does best with her mouth.

.

"I'll call you." I say to Adeline.

She smirks and winks at me. "You better."
As I open the door Mia's there and she was just about to ring the bell. Adeline doesn't faze herself she offers Mia a warm smile.

"Mia is it ? I've heard so much about you! She's as beautiful as you said Harry!" She exclaims

I almost hung my mouth open in shock. I didn't expect that at all to come out of Adeline's mouth.

Mia smiles back not seeing through Adeline's lie. "Yes! Did he say that? I'll have to thank him. And you are ?"

"Adeline. Harry and I are good family friends." She says and she looks at her watch. "Well darling I must get going, I'm sure I'll be seeing you tomorrow at the charity!" She calls as she rushes off her car.

"She seems nice." Mia says smiling at me.

Then I feel something weird.. My heart is heavy and I feel like I can't breathe. Is that guilt perhaps ?