I know, I know!

Finn's arms came around my waist in a flash, as he yanked me back against him in a restraining hold, I struggled ineffectually, not even realizing that I was yelling profanities at him as he laid on the floor, hand over his jaw, still staring at me with that stoic expression. It pissed me off further.

"How's my brother?" I yelled, "How is he? I don't fucking know, why don't you tell me? Oh yeah, you can't because you fucking almost got him and me killed! You have no right to ask that, you bastard! Let me go! Shit I'm not going to kill him!" I said, huffing in frustration as I tried to break Finn's hold.

"Let her go," Dad told him, getting onto his feet.

Finn dropped me onto my feet without delay, and I turned on him. "Geez who's side are you on, here?"

"Don't you talk to me in that tone," He said to me, eyes serious. "I won't be takin' no sides here."

"He's a fucking piece of shit!" I gestured behind me with an incredulous tone.

"You watch your mouth, Darlin'," He ordered, and I pressed my lips into a thin line. "Now he's been my old friend for a long time now, and so have you," He gave me his fatherly squint, "I'm no saint, neither are you. Now he may'a done some stuff I ain't proud of, but neither have I."

I stared at Finn for a long time, as he challenged me to refute his claim. When opening my mouth only resulted in a held breath and a raised eyebrow from him, I crossed my arms, and let out a huff as I turned and leaned my back against the beam of the porch.

"Fine."

"I can explain why I-," I cut dad off with a glare.

"You shut up. I'm not here to talk to you. You can thank Finn that I'm not killing you right now, but I will not acknowledge your presence, do you understand me?"

He held up his hands, conceding to my raging stare, as he stepped back into the house and left us alone. I ignored the slight guilt I felt at how that hurt him.

Finn let out a long sigh, as he leaned against the porch, fingers at the bridge of his nose. Logan came up from where he stood at the bottom of the stairs, and Finn greeted him with a tired smile.

"Well hey, Fella, how's it goin'?"

Logan gave a half-hearted wave, eyes assessing the fact that I was still boiling with anger. "Alright, and yourself?"

"Oh, I've had better days...," He sighed.

He finally turned his eyes to me, as I stared ahead, and asked, "So what'cha need, Darlin'?"

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and remembering why I was here. I opened them when I'd pushed all my anger aside, and looked at Finn.

"There's been a change of plans."

He looked at me, fingers stroking his beard at my change of expression. "'That so?"

"Yeah. Ike took Victor. I'm going to get him back," I told him, "And I need your help."

He narrowed his eyes. Finn was an intimidating person, especially when he wanted to be. At that moment, though, he didn't mean to be, but I could feel Logan's uneasiness next to me. Finn's muscles tensed, and although I never looked away from his murderous gaze, it sent chills down my spine.

"What's the cabby number?" He asked, voice dark and dangerous.

Code for 'what's the location?'.

"I can't tell you that." I told him, straightening my shoulders against the protest I knew I was going to hear.

Finn growled, "Darlin', you ain't goin' in there alone."