Chapter Fifteen: Magical Moments

I hope everyone's Black Friday madness went as well as hoped 😜 I know mine did and I got everything I aimed for.

Now as for the last chapter of Naruto, I was disappointed, not gonna lie 😔 I felt kinda bad because of it, too, but whatever a chapters a chapter. The last episode was pretty good, though, I liked seeing Dan more. Too bad it's probably the last time we'll see Itachi, though, and that's saddening. Wish the next episode/chapter would come out already.

As for Attack on Titan, the next chapter needs to come out already! 😠 I am becoming very upset!

My Sakura short story is on hold for now. Sorry. I have a new chapter up for my Attack on Titan story and I'm also working on two other short stories. One will definitely be up before Christmas! Also, I am very sorry about the editing. I was watching The Walking Dead while I was doing it and I cried and stuff that night so yeah lol 😊😙 But I'll stop now and let you all read. Enjoy!

~Kei-chan 🎀🌂💞

Chapter Fifteen:

Magical Moments

"Whoa!" Naruto's face puffed up with his hands pushing his cheeks together. "What is this stuff?"

We were gathered in the kitchen: Sasuke washing dishes, Sai drawing, Naruto watching me, and Kakashi reading. It was late at night and we had just come back from the theater were we enjoyed a nice little local play. All together, it was perfect evening.

"Deep fried Twinkies," I laughed, as I pulled the fatty food up out of the grease. "Want one?"

"Yeah!" He said, taking the stick from my hand. In one second he had slurped the entire thing up. "That was delicious! Who taught you how to make these?"

"My mom," I smiled, sadness sweeping through me. "She also taught me how to make deep fried Oreos and pickles."

"Pickles?" Sai said, looking up from his drawing. "Who in the world would want those disgusting little things battered up and fried in oil?"

"Me," I laughed. "Especially my dad, he loves them."

"Have you called your dad since yesterday?" Naruto asked, licking his fingers.

"Yeah," I shook my head, putting the last batch of Twinkies in the deep frier. "I called him before we went and saw that play. He was going to bed early, though. He said he had a mission tomorrow."

"Your dads really smart," Naruto commented. "Is that where you get it from?"

"Get what from?"

"Must not be then."

"Uh," I slapped his shoulder. "Shut up!"

"Sorry," He laughed, putting his hands up in surrender. "You should make more of these."

"I'm on the last two now," I held up the empty box. "Kakashi and I ate them all."

"What if I go get more?" Naruto offered. "Would you make them then?"

"Sure," I laughed. "But can it wait until tomorrow? I'm getting tired."

"Me, too," Naruto agreed, stretching out his arms. "I think I'm going to go crash."

"Same here," Sai picked up his book and pencil. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I told them, picking the Twinkies up.

"Thank you," Naruto said, taking one of the Twinkies. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Naruto," I laughed. "Kakashi, do you want the last one?"