When Calum's shirt and pants were on the ground, along with Michaels shirt, they started to head upstairs but were quickly stopped when Ashton went to carry Luke up there as well.

"What do you think your doing?" Luke asked huskily, turning his head to look at Michael and Calum. "I wanna be fucked on the couch, unless you guys prefer the bed but I think this would be hotter." All the boys again, were shocked to silence. Luke took their silence as rejection though and continued to try and plead his case.

"Just think about it, every time you're in the living room or just looking at the couch, you'll remember how good it felt to fuck me on it and how you'll want to do it again. Just imagine me and Calum making out on all fours for our daddies while you fuck us into oblivion." Luke panted just thinking about it, along with the others. Calum even let out a little moan while the other two groaned.

"That sounds hot." Michael muttered.

"So do it, unless you really feel like doing it on the bed." Luke said with a raised eyebrow, waiting for one of the boys to make a move, and when Ashton only started kissing down his neck, he whined, impatient.

So he took matters into his own hands, pushing Ashton on his back while taking both their shirts off. "Eager are we?" Ashton asked with a smirk and Luke whined again.

"I just want you in me." Luke mumbled with a blush on his cheeks. That shut Ashton up and he gripped Luke's hips, swiveling his own against Luke's bum. Luke moaned and pulled Ashton up so he was sitting with Luke straddling him so Michael could sit down next to them, now only in his boxers along with Calum while they made out heavily.

They were grinding against each other almost desperately, all of them just turned on by Luke's action and words and now riled up and ready to just get to the good part.

Ashton started to pull Luke's pants down but Luke put a hand on Ashton's chest to stop him. "I wanted to try something new." He started with a blush on his cheeks. "So I um...you know what screw it." Luke said and started to kiss Ashton again, letting him pull down his skinny jeans.

Ashton gasped when he had them pulled down, staring at the pretty panties that Luke was wearing. "Are-are those panties?" Ashton asked incredulously, catching Michael and Calum's attention.

Luke's face was a bright, bright red. "I um...yea." He looked up shyly, for the first time since he started this whole heated session.

"You look so good in them, fuck!" Ashton mumbled. That was the boost Luke needed as he was back to his unusual, confident self again.

Luke pressed his lips to Ashton's again, unbuttoning Ashton's pants and trying to pull them down, groaning in frustration when he couldn't get them to come off. Ashton chuckled and pushed Luke off so he could pull them off.

Luke looked to Michael and Calum and licked his lips. Michael was pulling Calum's boxers down.

Luke jumped forward and started to kiss down Calum's back, sucking and biting while trailing down to cup Calum's cheeks, kneading them in his hands.

"Don't leave me out." Ashton mumbled and Luke ignored him, only saying, "Then don't take to long."

Ashton kissed the back of Luke's neck and mumbled something along the lines of, "I'll go get the stuff then." But Luke didn't pay him any attention, to focused on the task in front of him.