"What happened?" I asked trying to remember.

"You don't remember?" he asked "ㅡyou pulled off a pretty smart move but you got scraped by a bullet." he said pointing at my arm.

"How do you feel?"
"Disoriented could describe it best?" I said rubbing my arm.
"Yeah well you're still very weak you need to eat and rest," he said holding out his hand for me.

"I really would love to shower?" I said accepting his hand.

He pulled me back upstairs and walked into the room I had been sleeping in and opened a door across the bed that lead to a white marble bathroom.

"Here," he said handing me towels and what looked like his sweats and a shirt. "It's the only thing that would probably fit you"

"It's okay, thank you" I slightly smiled.

"When you're ready you can come down for some dinner," he said and closed the door.

I turned on the water and took off the disgusting garments I had been wearing for days.
I stepped into the shower and felt goosebumps all over my skin as the warm water ran over my body it made my body instantly relaxㅡ a feeling I haven't felt in days.

I quickly started thinking and processing the events of everything that had happened especially my mom killing herself and my father disowning me I curled up under the shower head and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

I got out after what felt hours, dressed myself with Yoongi's clothes and looked in the mirror the garments looked huge on my small body but it felt good to wear something clean.

I looked at my arm and bandaged it again then I ran my fingers across my neck where it had red marks, my puffy eyes and my lip that was bruised.

I quickly looked down not being able to look at myself any longer.
I combed my hair and walked out the bathroom to find that Yoongi placed his slippers by the door for me to wear, I smiled at his actions and tucked my small feet into his warm slippers that were about twice my size.

___________

"You hungry?" asked Yoongi when I walked into the kitchen and saw him eating chips out of a glass bowl, I nodded.

I followed him to the long fancy dining table and he pulled out a seat for me to sit.
I sat by myself and looked around to find beautiful art pieces hanging on the walls and the glass slide door looking out to the beach.

"Here," he said handing me a plate with rice, vegetables and a small steak.

"You cooked this?" I asked surprised at the thought of him cooking.

"Is it really that surprising?" he said raising his eyebrow "The maids do most of the cooking but I can cook."

He sat at the head of the table to my right and I could tell from the corner of my eye he was watching me eat.

"How do you feel?" he said breaking the silence.
"Better..." I said in a low voice placing the chopsticks down as a maid picked up my plate.
"Thank you" I bowed my head at her and then at Yoongi "ㅡfor everything" I finished as he grabbed my hand.

"I wasn't going to let anything happen to you" he said giving me a sincere look.

"Do you know what happened to my mother's body?" I finally managed to ask "ㅡand my father?"

"He ran away after you got takenㅡ" he said tightening both of his fists on top of the table "ㅡwe brought your mother's body and gave her a proper burial," he said grabbing my hand again.

I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders upon hearing that and smiled at him "...thank you"

"I would feel much better if you stayed here for protection," he said as we both stood up.

"You wouldn't mind?" I asked as he walked me upstairs.

"The house is big enough for both of us you can stay in my room while I get a guest room fixed up for you and I'll send someone for your stuff at home," I nodded.

"But where will you stay?"

"Any of the other guest rooms I don't mind, some friends are coming over later on if you want to come down they would love to meet you."

"In this?" I said pulling at the shirt and sweats.

"They wouldn't mind and they would also understand, besides you look cute in my clothes." he said as he tucked my hair behind my ear to look at the marks on my neck.

"Who did this?" he asked

"The man in charge didn't like it when I wouldn't listen." He let out a sharp breath in anger and shook his head.

"What happened to them?" I asked before he asked about the bruises

"They all burned...in that explosion you causedㅡhopefully he did too," he said "ㅡthat was amazing" he said holding my chin in his hand "ㅡyou really are a tough woman."

He walked out of the room and I stayed standing there smiling to myself at the fact that for the first time in a long time I felt safe.