"You Look Beautiful." He said sizing you up. You looked him up and down damn near slobbing.

"You so sexy" you said voicing your thoughts on accident... Roc raised his eyebrows smirking. Your face flushed red and you studdered a bit.

"I-I meant to say h-handsome. I Didn't-" Roc cut you off..

He Chuckled. "It's okay baby." He said stepping up to you wrapping his arms around your waist putting his face in the crook of your neck.

" Your Sexy Too" He said in your ear making you shiver. He always unintentionally turned you on. But nothing ever goes further.

"You Ready Baby?" He asked holding his hand out.

To take you upstairs? Hell yeah.

"Yeah. Let's go." You reached out and grabbed his hand.

Skips a few hours....

Dinner had been terrible , you couldn't stop thinking about jumping on top of him and fucking the shit out of him. Every move he made and time his lips moved made you want him more.

"Cidney?" He called out. You moaned low at the way he said your name.

"Hm?" You looked at him. He smirked. He heard the moan.

" Ready to go?" You nodded standing on your feet.

The drive back to your house was silent. Imagination by Eric Bellinger flowed lowly throughout the speakers.

"Girl Come Through , And let's do
What we do in your imagination. When I'm gone , Show me how you pretend. How do you bend your knees? How do you arch your back? How do you scream my name? When were in your imagination"

The words slipped outta Rocs mouth. So angelic. You turned to him and smiled..

"I didn't know you could sing" you said smirking at him. He turned and licked his lips.

"There's A lot you don't know about me baby." He said rubbing your thigh. You swallowed hard breathing becoming uneven.

"Oh" was all you could say. I really hope I get some dick.

He pulled up to your house going around opening your door for you.

"Thank you." You blushed he's always been a gentlemen. Which was another reason you were so attracted to him. He walked you to your door.

"I had a nice time tonight." He said hugging you. And I'm trying to have an even nicer time in my bed.  You thought to yourself. He hugged you tight and let go. You looked at him and smiled.

"Goodnight Gorgeous." He reached under your chin pulling you into a kiss. Niagara Falls In my draws you thought to yourself. You deepened the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck. He reached around you gripping your ass , and biting your lip making you moan, giving him access to stick his tongue in your mouth. Y'all fought for dominance and of course he won but you didn't care. You just want him in your house and in your bed early and not late. He removed his mouth off yours breathing hard , you whimpered already missing his mouth.