"Don't worry girlie, soon you'll be shipped away and you'll have to deal with worse," he mocked.
I tried to free myself from his grip but his body was hovering over me limiting my movement.

"I'm not scared of you" I kneed him in between the legs making him fall back and groan in pain.

He stomped up to me and slapped me across the face making blood come out of my mouth and walked out.

Two days after

Yoongi

The seven of us stood around the black casket with our heads bowed. We really didn't say much since we didn't know her so she was quickly lowered and buried.

The seven of us walked out of the cementery towards our cars, it had been two days since Ellen was taken and we still had no updates on her or Jihoon's location.

"Will we get a headstone?" asked Jimin

"Not yet we don't even know her name" replied Namjoon "ㅡwe need to find her daughter God knows what she's going through"

"But how will we find her?" I said running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"We need to track down Jihoon's trafficking business, he's the only sick fucker that does that so it shouldn't be hard to follow to were they take the poor girls, that's the our only hope..." I shuddered just imagining the things Ellen was going through, hoping that she was still here and not in another country hidden.

"Let's get started" I said as they nodded and we each drove out.

Ellen

It's been days and I felt weak and empty they've been trying to make me listen to their orders.

They took my clothes and I only gave me the dirtiest rags, a white shirt, men's shorts and socks. I met the other girls and seeing them made me realize I wasn't going to let them sell me off and send me away. I had my life here, so every time they let me out I would just mess up their plans.

I had been slapped, thrown and starved as punishments.

Sitting in here alone for hours made me think about my father a lot and I promised myself he would pay for what happened to my mom and what he did to me. I felt nothing but anger I knew I had definitely changedㅡ I had turned colder, numb as the days passed.

It was the fourth day here and I was still sitting on the small uncomfortable bed with my head on my knees sleeping when I heard gunshots outside.

I quickly raised my head alerted when someone slammed open the door.

___________
"Ellen?" I could recognize the silver hair as soon as I saw Yoongi walk in with a gun in each hand.

"Yoongi? Are you real?"
I was definitely hallucinating,

I said squinting my eyes at him he ran towards me and pulled out a pocket knife and cut me loose.

My first reaction was to hug him but I quickly pulled off, he grabbed my hand as he lead me to the SUV.
The sunlight quickly hurt my vision and made me feel dizzy so I was able to look at what was going on.

"Wait here" he said as he sat me in the back of the truck.
"Wait-" was all I managed to say before he ran off behind the six guys shooting back and forth from the abandoned building.

I knew I couldn't just sit and wait I looked inside the glove box and of course found a gun.

I got off and ran behind Yoongi's men without them seeing me and headed behind the building to the back where I knew they hid the other girls.

I ran up to the door and shot the lock I peeked in to see all of them huddled up in a corner crying.

"Run as fast as you can" said as I held the door open for them.

They all quickly stood up and took all of the clothing items they could and ran the opposite way from the shooting.
"Now--these assholes are going to pay for everything they've done" I thought to myself looking around to find a way to leave.

While sneaking around the building I found a gas tank next to where I was locked quickly flashbacks of what I lived through rushed through my head and I felt my blood boil inside of me and I was determined on making them pay.

Struggling  I was able to roll the tank and put it next to the building were the men were hiding.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice running from behind me it was him, the boss.

I ran towards the SUV when I heard a gunshot and a sharp warm pain in my arm I looked and blood quickly seeped through my shirt.

As soon as I was in front of the shooting I heard Yoongi yell my name I turned and shot twice at the tank and a flash of fire quickly consumed the entire warehouse.

I felt my body thrown to the ground and everything went black.