Our little Emma

Sweat runs down Maris face as her worried eyes meet mine. After giving Mari a somewhat claiming glance my eyes return to the road. "How much longer" Mari said trying to keep the pain out of her voice. "Less then five" I press my foot down on the gas petal sending us flying down the dark street. "We're lucky it's night" I thought to my self "less traffic." We arrive at the hospital three minutes later. I park the car at the maturity wing of the hospital. I jump out of the car and ran around to Mari. I open the door, Mari starts trying to get out of the car but a contraction stops her. She leans back on the seat of the car gasping for air. I quickly but gently put my arm around her back and under her legs and lift her out of the car. Mari lets out a cry of shock and pain. I turn around with my Pregnant wife in my arms and kick the door shut not bothering to lock it. I walk almost run into the hospital. A Receptionist see is as I walk through the sliding door. She starts typing away at her computer. I walk over to the desk Mari curled up on my arms trying not to make a sound. The Receptionist leans over and press the intercom "paging Doctor David" she says In a calm voice. She looks at me. "Patient's name?" She began asking me all these question and I quickly replied it seemed to take hours but when I looked at the clock above her head it was only two minutes. Suddenly a Doctor and several nurses walk around the corner. One on the nurses has a wheelchair in hand and motions for me to put she down in it. I gently place in the the wheel chair but Mair lets out a sharp cry of pain. As soon as Mari was in the chair they started walking down the hall talking what could be gibberish to me, I didn't care. I followed beside Mari and she stretched out the had closer to me, I took it in mine. We get to the delivery room and they start getting to work lifting Mari on to the table. Preparing supplies and talking calmly to one another. Doctor David starts telling Mari and I what's going to happen and that we were in the best of care. I couldn't hear much of what he was saying. Everyone of Maris pain filled pants seemed to fill the room.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
I chose to skip the actual birth to stay PG
----------------------------------------------
With one final cry from Marinette, our baby was brought in to the world. The doctor handed out baby to a nurse who started taking hight and weight. "It's a girl" Doctor David smiles, one on the nurses laughed. So much happiness seamed to fill the room. I walk over to our baby being weighed for the first time. For someone so small she cried the loudest most beautiful cry I have ever heard. Her eyes open for a moment and I could see bright green eyes, the complimented her little patch of black hair on top of her head. The nurse who was working stopped for a moment wile checking over her. "Doctor!" Her voice wasn't loud but I could hear the worry. The Doctor came over. The nurse whispered in his ear. I stepped back my heart racing. "Adren!" Maris weak voice seemed to shake me. I turned around and walked over to her worry apparent on my face. "Adren what wrong with our baby?" Tears roll down Maris face. I fell to my knees beside her, laying my head on her arm "I don't know."

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Heey guys yeah I know cliff hanger but I had to! If I get a response saying that you want more then I'll write more simple as that!
----------------------------------------------