4

Rosé POV

I watched her walk out of the train, with her blonde hair flowing behind her. She thought I came because of her? I mean, I was intrigued, but I only went to protect Jisoo. Jisoo was surprisingly invited by Jennie. After all I have heard from Jisoo, Jennie was the closest with her. I got up from my seat and followed Lisa. Lisa was a good couple steps ahead of me, and I was thankful. I don't think I could ever look at Lisa the same way again. I am very confused. Her body was so amazing to look at while she danced. I watched her dance with that boy, and for some reason, my stomach churned. I was confused as to why I didn't like her dancing with other people. I walked the hill and noticed Lisa was gone. Where did she go? I ignored the thought, and walked up to my house. I opened my squeaky door open, and took my shoes off. I put on my pink slippers, and went upstairs.

"Rosé, please don't stay up too late, you have school tomorrow!"

My mother yelled downstairs. I rolled my eyes. I turn on my lamp and focus on my homework.

I woke up to the sound of my lovely alarm screeching. I push the covers away, and grab the alarm and throw it on the ground. That shut it up, I smiled.

"Honey, what was that?"

"Sorry mother, my alarm fell and it broke."

"Oh, are you okay? Do we need another one?"

"No, I will just use my phone!"

I laughed, and got up to take a shower. After I dried myself off, and put on my uniform on, I walked down my stairs.

"Mother, good morning!"

"Rosé dear, please eat and go to school, you will be late."

She stopped, and turned around.

"Oh and good morning."

She smiled, and turned around in the kitchen and continued to clean.

I grabbed my toast, and my bag and headed out. I slipped my slippers off, and put on my shoes. I open my door, and headed out. Once I got through the train trip, I finally reached my school, I caught Jisoo at her locker.

"Hey Jisoo!"

"Oh, Rosé! You scared me!"

She slammed her locker shut. I laughed.

"Sorry!" I side hug her to show her I was truly sorry.

"Are you excited to sing in front of the school today?"

"Sing? I wasn't aware of this!"

"Oh sorry, everyone voted you to sing the anthem."

"What! That's crazy!"

"Yeah! You are the best singer!"

"Awe, Jisoo, you are too nice! Thank you though." I gave her a smile.

We reached our class and we sat down in our seats. Lisa was already there looking good. Wait. What did I just say? Lisa may look cute, but I don't like her, nor in that way. I sneak a peek at her, and she catches me. I inhale really fast, and choke on air. I start to cough, and Lisa stands up before Jisoo could. She pats my back.

"Rosé, you okay?"

She looked at me after I was done choking on nothing. She sat down, and twirled with her pencil, which distracted me through the whole entire class period. Before I knew it, it was lunch, as the bell rang.

"Hey what was that about?"

Jisoo look at me very confused.

"I don't know. On the other hand, have you been talking to Jennie?"