10

Lisa POV

I woke up to the plain white walls, surrounding the bed in was currently resting upon. I heard voices to the right and to the left, and they continued to grow louder.

"I hope she is okay."

"I hope she didn't get hurt. I don't see any wounds but we never know."

I moan out of displeasure after using my muscles and joints just to sit up.

"Lisa!"

"Lisa you are awake!"

I flutter my eyes open again after closing them to deal with the pain. My blurry vision then becomes crystal clear when I lay my eyes upon Jisoo and... Jennie?

"I am so happy you are okay! Don't you know I was super worried when I couldn't come in contact with you? I called everyone I knew just to make sure you were okay because you wouldn't answer your calls, texts, nor your doorbell!" Jennie cried softly.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Then the images came crashing in.  Charlie.

"I'm sorry Jennie, I really didn't mean for you to get upset and get worried for me. If I didn't get so hurt you know I would've told you. You are the first person that I reach out to if I am ever in danger."

Jennie came around, and placed her hand on my left hand.

"Jisoo, thank you for coming too."

Jisoo looked up awkwardly and nodded softly.

"Hey I got us some chicke-" Rosé's voiced interrupted.

My head lifted up swiftly to the beautiful angel's honey filled voice.

"Lisa..." She whispered very quietly.

Jisoo and Jennie stared at each other and realized that the situation that they were currently in was extremely awkward and proceeded to shyly say their goodbyes and left the room. Then there was two, which included Rosé and I. I turned back to face Rosé.

"Hi." I spoke first.

"H-Hi."

"How ar-"

"So how are you-"

We both stopped talking. I cracked a smile and laugh softly.

"You first."

"How are you?"

"I'm doing alright. You?"

"I... I could be better."

We both stared at each other for a couple of seconds before it got uncomfortable and Rosé turned her head away. She sat down on one of the chairs the busy hospital could provide.

"What happened?" she asked playing with her hands.

I hesitated. I looked around the plain white room before closing my eyes softly. I inhaled sharply.

"Charlie."

Silence. That's all you could hear in the spacious room. The silence broke when she got up and grabbed my hand. I looked up at her confused.

"Please..." she whispered softly. "Please don't get hurt anymore. It hurts..."

My heart ached. She sounded completely broken. I hurt her.

"Okay." I paused and my heart couldn't handle the proximity we had. "Come here."

She looked up  shocked. "Lisa no, you are hu-"