2

Rosé POV

My heavy breathing was the only thing you could hear. I went to move out of her embrace but I tripped. She caught me, holding me by the waist.  She was looking at me with this intense stare and I couldn't help but stare back.  I coughed, causing her to push me lightly to the side.

"Thanks... for you know, saving me."

"Be careful. Don't want a flower to be stepped on when it just started to grow beautifully."

I was confused by what she meant, but smiled anyways.  She nodded and started to walk down the hill. I hesitated and wanted to say something, but her tall frame was swallowed by the darkness.  I looked at the man groaning on the floor.  I kicked him lightly to see if he was still alive.  He whined, letting me know he was.  I continued to walk back home, underneath the streetlights, constantly looking behind me.  I couldn't get Lisa out of my head.  I was so confused.  I made it safely to my house, and opened the door.

"Welcome back Rosé."

"Thanks mom."

I sat on the step in front of the entrance and took my shoes off.  I put on my pink slippers on, and  I walked up my stairs, which constantly creaked underneath my feet.  I set my bag on my bed, and sat on my chair. I hopped into the shower, and cleansed myself. I needed a hot shower after what that man did to me. After I got out of the shower, I opened my laptop and started to do my homework.  My eyes were straining underneath the bright lights of my computer. I woke up with drool on my face.  I heard the horrible monster ringing in the background by my bed.  I rubbed my tired eyes, and stood up.  I walked over to the demon, my alarm, and shut it off.  I walked down my wooden, yet very creaky stairs. The air yet again smelled like breakfast.

" Good morning mom."

"Hello dear, everything you need is on the counter."

I ate my breakfast in silence. I wondered if I should tell my mom about the incident yesterday, but decided not too. I ate my food, and thanked my mother afterwards. I went upstairs to put on my uniform. After that I checked myself in the mirror, and fixed my long, orange tainted hair.  I walked downstairs, grabbed my bag, and put my shoes on.  I opened the door, and walked to the station.  I walked down the hill, and past various of shops again, and looked at the people around me.  South Korea is very different than Australia.  Everything about South Korea is very interesting, and I love it.  I reached the station, scanned my wallet, and the green light blinks in excitement. I get on the train and since there was no open seats I held onto one of the yellow poles.  I continued to look at all the people on the train and noticed a girl sitting at the other end of the train.  I stared at the blonde until I noticed it was Lisa. Why is she on my train? I didn't know she lived near me. Is that how she saved me yesterday? Millions of questions kept popping up, but they were interrupted when she lifted her head.  We stared at each other until the trained stopped. I walked out of the train quickly, while my heart was beating hard against my rib cage.

"Hey Rosé! Wait up!"

I turned around and saw Jisoo walk towards me. I smiled, relieved it wasn't Lisa.

"Hey Jisoo! Long time no see."

She smiled and hugged me from the side.

"So did you get home safely?"

I looked at her, uncertain if I should explain that I was attacked or about the  Lisa interactions. I decided to tell her about both, because overall she was my first friend that I made here and I trust her.

"I was attacked by a drunk man, and Lisa saved me." I said quickly, mumbling towards the end.

She looked at me, eyes wide and her hands came to cover her mouth. She stopped walking and was standing still like the I told her I was dying.

"Did I hear you right? Lisa, as in THE Lisa?"

"Yes, the only Lisa I know that goes here."

"She doesn't help others other than Jennie. Lisa doesn't like to talk to people other than the dance crew."

I looked at her, very confused. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well she saved me, and we so happen to be on the same train."

"I would stay away from her."

"Why?"

"She has done things to others that I will never forgive her for."

I looked at her with pity, instantly knowing what she meant. Lisa must've teased Jisoo about something.

"What did Lisa do to you Jisoo. You know I am here for you right?

I smiled and hugged her tightly to show I did truly care for her.  She looked at me, then sighed.

"I sing, you know, but before I sang, I used to dance. To be precise, Lisa and I used to be best friends. I would dance with Jennie and Lisa all the time, but a lot of people started to comment how I was a bad dancer, and how it effected the dance team. They said I was the cause of us losing every competition."

She started to walk away from me very fast. I caught her wrist, and turned her around. She was crying. Jisoo, the most innocent girl, was crying because of Lisa. I was so aggravated and upset at the fact that I thought Lisa was a good person. Now I know looks can be deceiving. I pulled her tiny frame to me, and hugged her. She put her head on my shoulder and started to cry, allowing me to comfort her. After a couple minutes, she started to stop crying, and I grabbed my bag and handed her some tissues.  She smiled in appreciation, and grabbed my hand and started to drag me towards school.

"Come on, don't worry about me, I am fine! I got an amazing friend like you."

She started to run, dragging me along with her.

"We don't want to be late, do we Rosé? Run faster!"

I started to smile, and laugh at her goofiness. I chased her to school. We reached the front doors and walked inside the school. We walked into our classroom laughing, and sat down in our seats. The bell rang, and the teacher came in.  She looked around and stopped when she landed her gaze on something. I followed her gaze, and Lisa was right next to me, looking outside again.

"Lisa, for once you are not late, what made you come?"

She looked away from the window, and stared at the teacher for awhile.

"Well, what is it Lisa?"

She stared at the teacher for the longest time before turning towards me.  I flinched when her gaze met mine.  Rage boiled in my veins as I recall what happened with Jisoo before class. 

"I am finally starting to appreciate the view next to me."

I looked at her with angry eyes. At this point I hope she will jump out that window. Lisa turned back to the teacher.

"The tree is finally growing flowers. I love flowers. I didn't want to miss them grow this year because last year I didn't get a view like this."

Lisa stopped looking the teacher, and looked down at her bag and got her notebook out. Class was boring after that. After lunch with Jisoo, school ended.

"Hey Rosé, the auditions are after school today, want to come?"

I nodded and we picked up our bags and headed to the auditions.