8

Lisa POV

I dropped Rosé  off at her house.

"Damn it! Why did they have to ruin our date." I whispered angrily.

I pedaled fast through the alleys, and up my hill. I locked my bike and walked inside my heated home. I shut the door very quietly seeing my father sleeping on the couch. It smelled like alcohol, and there was beer everywhere. I stepped on a piece of broken glass I forget to pick up last time he lashed out on me and yelled in pain. He stirred but was still asleep.

"Oh shit."

I went upstairs quietly, putting more weight on my left foot. I cracked my door softly open and closed it behind me. My room was pretty clean but had black jeans and sweatshirts on the floor spread out. I sat on my blue covered bed, and it squeaked. I held my breath hoping my father didn't hear me. After the coast was clear I fixed up my foot that was still bleeding from the glass. I turned my head and noticed the time. I changed into my pajamas and started to walk to my bed when I tripped over my sweatshirt.

"What the hell woke me up!"

My eyes widened in fear. My father woke up and it was my fault.

My father ripped the door open, leaving a huge mark on the wall behind it.

"You slut! You woke me up!"

He was extremely drunk.

"Da-."

I didn't get to finish because he punched me in the stomach.

"Get up!" He screamed.

I stood up. I could fight back but last time I did he almost killed me. He slapped hard, having the echo carry around the house.

"What have I told you about waking me up Lisa!"

He slammed the door and walked downstairs. I knew I was going to have a big bruise on my stomach again. My breathing was uneven and it was last thing I remember before I passed out on the floor.

.

.

.

My eyes fluttered open and my body was aching. Various colors filled my room from the sun's rays. I got up and took a quick shower. After I was dry I quickly changed my bandage on my foot and looked at my green bruise.

"Crap, that will take forever to heal."

I looked at the time and I was almost late for school.

I rode my bicycle down the hill with my hair whipping behind me. I finally reached the station and locked my bike. I bumped into someone because I was in a rush. Her oranged flamed hair told me it was Rosé. My breath hitched at her beauty.

"Ow!"

"Oh I'm so sorry Rosé."

"Lisa? Oh no worries."

The conversation ended with that and we were both in an awkward state.

"Rosé... I am so sorry for yesterday."

She stared at me, and breathed heavily.

"Lisa I- I wanted to thank you actually. I know you meant no harm, but you protected me." She said smiling shyly.

I smiled back, and moved closer to her. I wanted to hug her but I couldn't show her my vulnerability.

"Oh hey, is that Jennie?"

I turned around and there she was, all dressed in black. Her black ripped shorts looked good with her black t-shirt.

"Hey Rosé!"