7

Lisa POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window.  I opened my eyes slowly to allow the sun rays enter my vision. The morning light blinded my eyesight filling them with vibrant colors.  I removed my bed covers and slipped on my slippers.  I reached for my ripped jeans that were hanging off my computer desk chair and slipped them on. I grabbed my black crop top, and slipped those on as well. I ruffled my blonde hair and sighed. 

"It seems like this will have to do."

I rummaged through my closet and found my lucky leather jacket that fit my top so well. I went back looked at myself in the mirror for a quick check up.

"It seems fairly good. I guess its time to go outside." I sighed deeply. I started to walk down stairs before I heard glass break.

"How many times do I need to tell you! Grab me another beer before you cook anything for that mutt!"

I could hear my mother crying. I felt numb. I couldnt move, and flashbacks started to come back.

"Mutt, you disgusting mutt. How come I have a daughter like you?

A slap could be heard as it echoed through the hallways.

"Daddy, I didn't mean it, please forgive me."

"GET OUT OF MY FACE!"

The flashback ended and my cheeks were wet. I quickly ran upstairs and redid my makeup. I decided to go out my window instead, rather than risk the fact that I might get punished again. I grabbed my white reeboks, put them on and tied them quickly. I gripped my side window and climbed onto the roof.  I jumped and grabbed the nearest tree branch that look steady and climbed my way down.  My feet softly touched the ground as I finally reached safety.  I quickly swept the neighborhood and noticed that no one has fully woken awake yet.  I grabbed my black bicycle and pedaled fast down the hill. I felt the wind in my hair and I felt free.

"Watch where you are going!"

I focused on where I was and quickly swerved right and fell of my bicycle. I groaned as I realized I was bleeding on my elbow.

"Are you ok- LISA!?"

I looked up and saw the beautiful strawberry blonde before my eyes. I groaned even more and squeezed my eyes shut. I heard a soft gasp, and tiny hands grip my arm. I felt chills go down my spine.

"Did I do this? Im so sorry Lisa."

Rosé quickly helped me get up and sit on the nearest bench.  I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Lisa? We should take you to the hospital quickly."

"Shh..."

Rosé stopped talking and let me rest my head on her shoulder. After five minutes of heaven, I opened my eyes and spoke.

"Rosé, would you like to go to an amusement park?"

Rosé turned her head to look at me, and our heads where very close together. I got flustered and moved away.

"I would love to go but-"

"Then lets go."

"Lisa you are hurt, we need to take care of that first."

I softly laughed and grabbed Rosé's hand and pulled her towards my bicycle. She helped me fix the bicycle so it was upright. I got on the bicycle and looked at her.

"Oh, do you want me to get on?" She looked at me confused.

I just nodded with a small smile on my face. I tried to hide my smile the best I could though, I couldn't let her see myself like this. Rosé grabbed my shoulder to get on, and gripped my leather jacket. I laughed out loud. She was so damn cute.