3

Lisa POV

I remember the first time I saw her.  She was so beautiful.  I heard her singing by mistake, and I was hooked. She was amazing, and I wanted to hear more, but Jisoo interrupted. Ever since Jisoo became friends with Rosé, she has looked at me, with hatred. She thought I was a bad person.  I mean she isn't wrong, but I have my reasons. I started to finish my notes, when I noticed she was singing again.  I turned my head, and looked outside, and closed my eyes.  She was singing so softly, yet I could understand every word she was singing.

"Hey Rosé, the auditions are after school today, want to come?"

She nodded, and I felt a pinch in my stomach.  Why does she go everywhere with Jisoo? Why couldn't she see what she really deserves. I guess ill have to make her notice me. I smirked. I knew the best way to get her. She walked out of the class with Jisoo, probably on her way to the auditions.

"Hey Lisa! You excited for the club party tonight?"

"Yeah, Jennie I am ready. This is going to be the best night."

"Oh? Why?"

I smirked.

"I will finally show my real potential ."

I grabbed my bag, and got up from my seat.

"Jennie, I was thinking, we should invite people."

"Oh, yeah sure I guess. Why?"

I ignored her and continued to walk out of the classroom. Jennie and I walked to the station, swiped our wallets, and continued on our way home.  We finally reached an intersection and said our goodbyes. I continued my way home by myself.

"Oh my goodness Rosé! I can't believe you made show choir!"

I looked up in front of me, and to my surprise, my angel was in front of me.

"Oh Jisoo! Thank you, but seriously you were amazing too! Without you, I wouldn't have made it!"

"Hey Rosé, I have to go this way. I hope you stay safe on the way home this time, okay?"

"Thanks Jisoo, I really appreciate it."

Jisoo walked down an alleyway, and Rosé continued up the hill to her home. 
She started to sing on the way, and my heart started to beat fast.  I had to do something, I had to invite her now or it was too late.

"Rosé...." I whispered to her.

She was still walking up the hill.

"Rosé..." I said this time I tried a bit harder.

She stopped. She put her orange hair behind her ear, and turned around. 

"Lisa? What are you doing here." she said in a strained voice.

"There is this party at this club, and I wanted to invite you. It would help people get to know you."

"Why do you care?"

"Fine, don't come." I snapped.

I panicked. I can't believe I said that. I can't let her get to me. Just because she is beautiful doesn't mean she can break my wall. I turned around, and picked up a rock, and threw it to the ground hard.  She doesn't have to come.  I don't need to see her face. I don't need her.

"Lisa, I don't know why you want me to come, and if I even did, I wouldn't come because of you." she said forcefully.

I continued to walk down the hill.  I fished for my phone, and texted Jennie. My fingers were tapping across the screen very fast, as I sent her a reply. I told her how I tried to get Rosé to come. Even if she doesn't I will go to the party and have fun. I don't need Rosé. I walked up to Jennie's house. I knocked on the door, and Jennie opened it.