Chapter 6.The Anderson's Debt

Start from the beginning

So I turn around.

Chelsea Elision is glaring at me.
Strawberry blond hair pretty green eyes perfect identical dimples, head cheerleader. Glares at me with...jealously.

I can't help but to think how cliche it is, I mean we went to kindergarten together yet, her spider like eyes haven't landed on me till Mr. Popular showed interest.

Chase leads me away from everyone and heads out the school's back door. Leaving behind Mia and Evan.

He was going to kill me.

It was just something that flashed through me so quick then instantly left but it was enough to trigger my 'stranger danger your in dept to his brother ' instincts

"Uh, Chase I agree to the deal with your brother so um can you please don't kill me." I half beg and half whisper as if the devil himself would appear.

He turns to me and grins that, boyish youthful grin and winks.

"Babe my brother would probably kill me if I killed you. Let me just go back and tell you the history of the Anderson's Debt,
It all started with a women named Chloe that fell hopelessly in love with my greatest grandad.
She had picked up his golden locket he had been keeping for ages that was from his mother's mom, but when great great grandad saw Chloe he felt a connection towards her that he couldn't stand to lose so he gave her the locket.
He told her she was in great debt to a Anderson, later on they had met again she wore the locket around her neck to never forget, he told her the only way to up lift the dept she was in was to marry him.
And of course she agreed.
The tradition went down forever of people knowing how dangerous it could be being in debt to a Anderson, due to my grandad almost killing someone for not giving him his money but hey, Chloe's debt turned out fine."

I turn to look at him to see some type of amusement to turn out it was just his soft normal boyish face.

I slightly start to freak out.
"Well, what is he going to make me do?" Chase sighs long and hard as if he's exasperated with this whole conversation.

"Look, this has never in all the Anderson's history happened before. We have gave people stuff, got people jobs, lent them money, but no one has saved someone's life, there's no telling what exactly he can want in exchange for a second chance at life."

He reaches in his pocket and grabs a cigarette and puffs a few times before tossing it.
He turns to me, seeing my confused figure.
"Just don't mention it to Ace. It helps." He finishes off oddly.

I could hear the loud rooming sound of the motorcycles before I even see them, I could smell the almost burnt tires sizzling on the street.

Chase grins again that boyishly good looking grin that can make any girl swoon but he was the good guy, no one ever goes for the good guy.

My hair blows all over my face from the gush of wind that swooped by. I
cautiously turn around not positively sure of what's going to become of my surroundings.
Ace and his gang park their motorcycles and slowly get off, by this point that instinct to run waves over me but my heart literally dropped to my feet, keeping me planted right there.

Ace.
There's something about the way he walks. You just know at that moment that he's someone important, even if you don't know why.

He slightly smirks that dangerous twisted smirk when he sees his brother and does their little bro shake.

"What took you so long bro? She thought I was going to take her back here to kill her," He snickers teasingly. Ace turns to me for the first time as if he didn't even notice my presents.

"I had things to take care of, and did you tell her that only I have that right?" By this point there addressing each other like I'm not even here. And his voice isn't as magical.
Chase smiles again showing his pearly white teeth.

"Yup, but the 'what do you want from her' thing wasn't so clear."
Ace turns to me again and looks at his gang; that look like they couldn't have a care in the world.

"Clear out." His gang immediately evacuates. I'm about to leave as well because the power in his voice is so strong it would make Miss Trunchable scatter. But Chase pulls me back.

Ace looks at me for a while.

"Your going to be a special part of my gang, you'll be working for me."

ווווו×
A/N

Hello, o my I need a name for you guys any ideas?

Sorry it takes me forever to update I just be so busy doing nothing it takes up the whole day *huffs dramatically while flipping over a paperless desk*

Vote= faster update
Comment= helpful feedback
Follow= news on updates
Share= tell your friends about it (yes I just sort of quoted the weeknd)