Chapter 24- The End

*Yn's Pov*

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I woke up to some one banging on the door. I stomped down the stairs to see Zonnique standing at the door.

Nique: Tell Jacob I want my money.

Yn: Ummm ok.

I went up to Jacob's room and ,woke him up. He's so cute when he is sleeping.

Jacob: What

Yn: Zonnique is at the door saying that she wants her money.

Jacob: *mumbles* Shit

We slowly walked down the stairs to see everyone except Jacob and Ray. They started staring at us like we stole something. Jacob took her outside and closed the door behind him even though we can still hear everything they say.

Jacob: Why in world would you come this early in the morning bothering us?

Nique: I need my money

Jacob: *says lowly* Look I don't have it today

Nique: What you mean that you don't have my money today! We had a deal that I was gonna get my 500 today!

Jacob: Imma give it to you next week just calm down

Nique: I WANT MY MONEY OR IMMA TELL YN THAT YOU PAID ME TO HAVE SEX WITH CHRESANTO AND VIDEO IT!!!

Yn: *stomps outside* What the hell did she just say

Jacob: ZONNIQUE!!!

Nique; *innocent voice* Oops *walks away*

Jacob: Yn its not what it seems like.

Yn: Really?! What is it then! Cause it sure seems like you were jealous of me and Chres' relationship that you were willing to hurt me to break us up! I thought I knew you Jacob *tear falls*

Jacob: But he was beating you Yn! I just couldn't just sit back and watch the person I love getting up by her "boyfriend"!!!

Yn: AND THAT WAS MY PROBLEM TO FIX NOT YOURS! Just leave me alone.

I walked away from him and into the street. Tears were streaming down my face so much that I didn't see the car coming.

*Craig's Pov*

Jacob: *burst in the house* Yn just got hit by a car!!!

We all ran outside and seen her lying in the street. OMG. She is all bloody and stuff but no car.

Craig; Yall bring her into the house I'll call 911

I pulled out my phone and dialed the number as fast as I can.

Operator: Hello 9-1-1 what is your emergency

Craig: My friend just got hit by a car

Operator: Ok What is the adress?

Craig: 107 Twenty Third Street

Operator: An ambulance will be there right away

*End or Convo*

A few minutes later, the ambulance came and rushed us to the hospital. We had to wait in the hospital waiting room. I just can't believe that Jacob really did that tho. He really must love her. But she had me first and still has feelings for me.

~

A few hours has passed and we're all are worried af. But Jacob looks like a nervous wreck. he just won't sit down.