Chapter 17

*Yn's Pov*

I walked to Chres house to see what up with him. He wasn't talking to anybody today. As soon I walked in I heard him crying. I ran up the stairs to his room and walked in.

Ches: Who is it?

Yn: It's me Yn. What's wrong? *rubs his back*

Chres: *moves* Get out.

Yn: You don't need anyone to comfort you?

Chres: *stands up* I said get out.

Yn: Just tell me what happened Chresanto. *stands up*

Chres: Get out!

He opened the door and pushed me out of it making me fall and hit my head on the wooden floor. I got up and ran out of the house crying. I made it to the house and fell on the sofa. I got a text from Chres.

[KingChres]: I'm so sorry Yn. It's just that my family is staying in NOLA and they said that they never wanted me. I just wanted some time alone. Please forgive me.

[DJPrissy]: It's alright I understand.

[KingChres]: Thank. I love you.

[DJPrissy]: I love you too

[KingChres]: Let me in.

I let him in and we cuddled on the couch.

*Jacob's Pov*

I was laying on my bed when I heard crying from upstairs. I sat at the top of the stairs and watch Chres cry into her shoulder. Cry baby. She wasn't thinking straight when she said no to me. She'll be back. And if not, I got a plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shortness. Anyway. Where's Craig???

4+Votes

and

2+Comments for Chapter 18 ❤️💙💜💚