Chapter 5

**The Next Day**

*Yn Pov*

I woke up at like 1 o'clock this morning. I got out of bed got ready and ate some cereal and headed to Walmart. I'm probably not gonna buy anything just stay and look around. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to Walmart.

*At Walmart*

I walk down to the girl clothes and saw this really cute Jacob Latimore shirt. I picked it up and started looking for Black jeans to go with it.

???: Yn!

I looked and saw Chres running towards me.

Yn: Aren't you supposed to be in school?

Chres: I had something important to do.

Yn: Oh.

Chres: So Yn. Ive been thinking. We've been friends for a long time now. And I think we should stop bring friends.

Yn: What!

Chres: I want you to be my girlfriend.

Yn: Oh ok.

Chres: Great cause I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. We started hearing whistling and clapping. He finally pulled away.

Chres: Now let me pay for that. *takes the clothes*

He paid for the clothes and headed back to his house to chill. We took a few pictures together an played his Xbox till 3. And he walked me home.

Chres: Later Yn. See ya tomorrow.

Yn: No go to school.

Chres: Alright bye.

He kissed my cheek and left. I went inside of the house to see a pissed off Craig. Oh lawd here we go again.

Yn: What's wrong now. *with attitude*

Craig: This

He showed me his phone. He looked like he was on Instagram. It was a picture of me and Chres kissing in Walmart.

Yn: So.

Craig: You rejected me and I didn't even kiss you!

Yn: He's different!

Craig: YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST GAVE ME A CHANCE!!!

Yn: I DONT LIKE YOU LIKE THAT CRAIG! AND YOU KNEW HOW I FELT ABOUT HIM!!!

Craig: I'm out. I gotta babysit JoJo anyway.

(A/N: in this story JoJo is 6)

He got up and left with his bag. He gets mad over everything. But whatever he's just jealous. But I think I kinda hurt his feelings. He always wears his heart on his sleeves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's kinda short.

1+ vote

1+ comment for chapter 6 😜