Chapter 13-The Truth Comes Out

**1 Month Later**

*Yn's Pov*

Waiting on Jacob to get ready for school. I'm wearing some royal blue jeans, a pink Nike shirt, and some Black and Blue Jordan's.

So me and Roc are going strong. Prodigy and I been separate a little. I might brake up with him soon. Jacob and I are cool.

Jacob: I'm ready. Lets go.

We met the guys and Bahja at the corner started walking to school. Chres looked a little sad

Yn: Babe what's wrong?

Chres: I just got a letter saying that my mom and dad are staying in New Orleans permenately.

Yn: Oh. It's all right baby. You got this. *kisses him*

We got there and saw a lot of people crowded around this poster. We got to where we could see what it is. It was 2 pictures. On top was Chres and I kissing last month. And the bottom was Me sitting on Craig's lap tongue kissing him. And the caption is "Hoe of 2013" I looked over at Chres. Tears were forming in his eyes and he was super red. He left after his first tear dropped. Craig and I ran after him hoping I could get him to listen.

Yn: Chres it's not what it looks like.

Chres: IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CHEATED ON ME! AND CRAIG I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS.

Craig: I'm sorry.

Chres: JUST GO AWAY YOUR NOT HELPING!

Craig: *goes back inside*

By now tears were streaming down his face. "Chres, I am so sorry. I love you". "YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME ENOUGH TO STAY FAITHFUL! JUST GO A WAY" "But-" SMACK. I got cut off by Chresanto slapping me. I held my face and started to cry.

Chres: BITCH IT'S OVER!!!

With that I ran back into the school crying my eyes out. Did he just slap me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7+ Votes

and

3+ Comments for Chapter 14